Support Group!

Anita B.
on 7/7/03 2:13 am
Hi Everybody, My surgery is 7/10/2003, Thursday. I am excited and a bit nervous but ready to get it over with and start anew on the winning side. Yesterday I cried at thought of all I would not be able to eat but then I looked in the mirror and rememebered it will definately be worth it. I would very much like to get in a good support group close by me. I leave in Snellville but don't mind driving some. Is there any out there meeting before Thursday? I would love to attend a meeting. Thank you in advance. God bless and keep you all!!
Linda G.
on 7/8/03 4:37 am - Fayetteville, GA
Anita! I am so happy for you! I'll be praying for you on Thursday. I am part of a support group that meets in Fayetteville. This is awfully short notice, but we meet tonight at 7:00p.m. at New Hope Baptist Church. We meet in the mission center, which is located in the center of the church campus at the rotunda. I know Snellville is a long way from Fayetteville, but I just wanted to let you know. God bless! Linda Groce
Siddy I.
on 7/8/03 11:38 pm - Savage, MN
Anita, Rockdale Hospital has a great support group that meets the first wednesday of every month. Everyone is welcome and we would love to see you there. Congrats on your new start on 7/10. I will keep you in my thoughts. ~Sidney~ Open RNY 10-23-02 down 100+ and counting
Cynde G.
on 7/9/03 12:34 pm - Stockbridge, GA
Anita...Good luck tomorrow!!>>>>>>>>sending you good vibes<<<<<<<< Cynde
Most Active