Need some info.

Patricia D.
on 7/20/03 8:45 am - Nicholls, GA
Hi I will be doing several of my test this coming week and I wondering if anyone could tell me what to expect. I have an appt for EGD on Monday, the psycho- Wed., Sleep study on Wed night, and the Cadiologist on Thursday. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
jenafwife
on 7/21/03 11:24 pm - Blue Ridge, GA
hello, I didn't have to have the sleep study but had the other two. Now keep in mind everyone and every Dr is different but the EGD I had was no big deal. The only pain or discomfort I felt was the IV they placed. My Dr used a drug called Diprovan (?sp) and it was like going to sleep and waking up just that simple. I was not groggy or sleepy afterwards. Some Drs use Versed and or fentanyl which takes longer to get out of your system. As for the psych evaluation again they are all different. Mine just took a history and wrote a report. Took all of 1/2 hour of my time. I have heard others taking a "test" that lasted an hour or more. Good luck to you. Jen L.
Patricia D.
on 7/22/03 2:24 am - Nicholls, GA
Thank you so much for replying to me. I went to my meeting about the surgery last night and now all I have to do is do these test and and I will be on my way. I have the actual EGD on July 29th and I am kind of nervous. I talked to the dr that is going to do this and he is really nice and I felt comfortable with him.
Most Active