Just curious has anyone who

Patricia T.
on 8/18/03 5:00 am - Smyrna, GA
is a patient of Dr. Burrowes had problems when calling the office? I know they are busy, and I understand they have a lot to do. But it seems that everytime I call (which is not very often) The person is always rude and talks down to you, sometimes I call and I hear that voice I just hang up because I refuse to be talked to rudely (and you know how hard it is to get thru) but I'd rather take my chances on not getting thru rather then talk with her now that really says something about the service from this person. For those of you who have encountered this you know who I'm speaking about. Any input on how to deal? I've always been polite never rude to her. Please any insight anyone can give me please email me. Thanks
Laura F.
on 8/18/03 11:03 am - Dallas, Ga
I know exactly what you are talking about. Don't take it personally. His office staff has a lot to be desired BUT...his expertise is worth all the mess you put up with. They are not in it to be customer friendly. Just "kill" them with kindness. Hang in there-take a deep breath before you call...but keep calling... the only way to get any answers. I thought I was calling too much, but they are use to it. Hope this helps
Amy W.
on 8/20/03 8:57 am
Hey, i just got an appointment for the end of October, but I heard something that bothered me about Dr. Burrowes. I was hoping someone could clear this up. I was told a lot of his patients have complications and end up in ICU. Also in reference to the Fobi pouch, I know I can't afford that and I don't want to waste everyone's time by going if I am required to do that. Has anyone got in to see him that had a cancellation? I'm also very curious about his office, how hard is it to get in there? I am limited on how far I can walk. Do they have seating without arm chairs? Also inreference to being rude. I did talk to one gal that was a little short, but then I got someone else and it was different. I'd really appreciate anyone that would help me.
Most Active