scared and confused

Jacqueline H.
on 8/23/03 8:46 am - Cleveland, ga
HI! I have been researching WLS for a year now and I am just so overwhelmed with making the decision. Is there anyone out there who can become my "buddy" and just help me with trying to figure all of this out? My biggest fear is which surgeon to pick and my ability to take care of my 5 and 7 year old kids afterwards. I live in Cleveland Ga and I have been looking into the Atlanta area because the Dr in Gainesville (the closest and greatest from what I have heard) does not accept Medicaid any longer. HELP PLEASE! I am 28 years OLD and I just feel like my weight is smothering me. The more I gain the more hateful I am to the people I love. I need some guidance if anyone is out there! My email is [email protected] Thank you! God Bless ALL of YOU and ALL of ME!
CHARLOTTE V.
on 8/23/03 11:45 am - ASTOR, FL
my friend said he had this done by Dr Titus Duncan and he was good. Hope this helps
Dixie_Angel
on 8/26/03 4:15 pm - Demorest, GA
Hi sweetie.. I live in Demorest. I am so sick of this weight as well. I have a son 6 yrs old. I live right off Hwy 115 going towards Clarkesville. I'm not to far past the Chattahoochee River on Hwy 115. If you need to talk or anything you can email me and I will be glad to give you my home number. I am a stay home mom, for right now anyways. If hubby gets his way that is about to change!! :0( Email me [email protected]
Dixie_Angel
on 8/26/03 4:16 pm - Demorest, GA
Hi sweetie.. I live in Demorest. I am so sick of this weight as well. I have a son 6 yrs old. I live right off Hwy 115 going towards Clarkesville. I'm not to far past the Chattahoochee River on Hwy 115. If you need to talk or anything you can email me and I will be glad to give you my home number. I am a stay home mom, for right now anyways. If hubby gets his way that is about to change!! :0( Email me [email protected]
Most Active