Hi

Stacy M.
on 8/25/03 3:54 am - Forest Park, GA
Well I just got word that Cigna denied my coverage. They want me to do a 6 month supervised weight loss program. So, I thought I would join Curves for the 1st 12 weeks. Has anyone ever tried Curves?
Lexie A.
on 8/25/03 3:34 pm - Savannah, GA
Hi Stacy, I have to do the same six month diet. I'm using Weigh****chers online as it's about the cheapest. I see my regular doctor once a month and keep track of my daily food diary, so if they want the details, I'll be sure to have them. I belong to Curves as well, but didn't know they offered a weight loss program. I'm ashamed to say that I've only been a few times in the last six months. I'm keeping my membership because I definitely plan on using it after the surgery to tone up. My insurance is through Covenent and the book of MD's that are in their PPO is called SouthCare. I'm plan on using a surgeon in Brunswick. I live in the Savannah area, but as far as I know, no one here is doing the surgery. Just make sure you keep records and details of everything and see your family doctor every month. If you want to email be directly, I can be reached at [email protected] Good luck!
Most Active