ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE EMPLOYED BY HENRY CO BOC??

Pam B.
on 8/31/03 3:07 pm - Locust Grove, GA
We just got new insurance on August 1, BCBS POS and I wonder am I the only one out here dealing with them. I would love to hear from any of my fellow county employees (or anyone with this insurance) I have been stalled due to "no proof of supervised commercial diets" like Weigh****chers. I have done every diet but have no way to PROVE it to them. I am very frustrated since I want this surgery "yesterday". I am just wondering what they will do without the proof. thanks for any info anyone can provide!! Pam
Angela B.
on 9/1/03 8:20 am - Covington, GA
Hi...My name is Angela Boyett and I work for the Henry Co Board of Education. I had wt loss surgery 1 year ago, on the 17th of this month. I have BC/BS HMO. I had just finished up a 16 week "supervised" weigh****chers program just before I saw my Dr. for this surgery. I had the papaerwork to show all the weeks, dates, and my wt each week. If you had to see your doctor every month or so for med. reasons that should count as something. I can tell you that I went into the doctors office ready with any and everything I could put my hands on for information. It did pay off...I was approved in 23 hrs. I had a notebook of all the information I could think they would want and then some. I went as far as having pics of myself from childhood to the current day. The office lady told the ins person, "You are going to love this." The office faxed what I had there in the notbook. Good luck and if I can help at all just let me know. My e-mail is [email protected] Best Wishes, Angela
Most Active