9/26/03 we have an appointment

dchildress
on 9/25/03 11:52 pm - Covington, GA
Well my husband and I have an appointment to meet with Dr. Burrows. We are hopeful that we will be able to move ahead and get dates set so that we will be able to complete the last few requirements. My husband and I are both supper morbid with bmi's at 55, well mine is anyway his is 54. We both have several medical issues we are dealing with but most of all we are tired of being in so much pain. We are looking forward to a time when I can jump into his arms and he will really be able to catch me. Anyway the Dr. appt is set for 10/30/2003 and I will post as to how it went.
Marrilee M.
on 10/7/03 8:44 am
Congrats on getting your appointment. I bet this will be a good experience (your WLS), what with your husband going through it with you. I'd love to find a WLS buddy. Did you go to an Introductory Seminar?
dchildress
on 10/8/03 12:18 am - Covington, GA
We have been to a couple of group meetings and I think we are getting well versed in WLS but there is always room to learn more. It is very important to have a good support system to back you up. If you would like you can email me directly and then I would be more then we can be WSL buds!!!!!! [email protected] So where are you in your travels of the WLS????
karen P.
on 10/22/03 11:04 am - Alpharetta, GA
Hi, I have an appt w/ Dr. Burrowes on 10/29! I have heard wonderful things about him and a friend had WLS (GB) w/ him last November and she said he is absolutely wonderful and very skilled! I am planning on attending his seminar/meeting the first Saturday in Nov.... Karen
CHIBA T.
on 10/30/03 10:04 am - DOUGLASVILLE, GA
Karen, I'm just beginning to do research on the procedure. An in-law relative has a sister that has recently had the surgery and has already lost over 70 lbs. I'm so tired of being overweight, hard to walk, feet and back hurt, heel spurs, depression, hypothyroidism, BMI of 40.5. 5'4' and 245lbs. Could you tell me where the seminar is? I live in the Atlanta metro area, and would be very interested in going and learning as much as I can. Thanks, Chiba Terrell [email protected]
Most Active