Needing advice from current/former Dr. Duncan patients :)

Joe C.
on 11/17/03 4:18 am - Manor, GA
Hey guys, Well, after weeks of mulling over one of the most important decisions in my life, I finally mailed in my information packet to Dr. Duncan's office. I prayed and consulted a select few of my closest friends and everyone was very supportive of me. I called in to Dr. Duncan's office to see if they recieved my packet and they had and scheduled me to attend the seminar on the 25th @ 5:30 p.m. (By the way, if anyone else is going, let me know! I'd love to sit with someone I know!). I have looked on the Peachtree Bariatrics website and there are several pages that don't come up. I was just wanting to talk to someone who was going through this and find out the time frame. I know that this won't happen over night, but I do want to meet someone here who is going throught this as well. Let me know and please feel free to view my profile. I hope to have a picture up soon too. Take care!!!! Joe
Angela N.
on 11/18/03 10:50 pm - Peachtree City, GA
Joe, My surgery with Dr. Duncan was November 7th. He is professional and a perfectionist - - you want both of these qualities in a surgeon. The paperwork process is long and mind-blowing....I started the process in February and due to a change in our insurance, did not get my surgery until November. Dr. Duncan is worth the wait. He is passionate about his work. I believe that his team is dedicated as well. Several on his staff had had the procedure and are very willing to share advice and give guidance. Best Wishes. Angela
Tonya J.
on 11/19/03 9:27 am
Dr. Duncan is my dr. and I have to honestly have to say the process for me has been very good. The ppwrk was long and tedious. My insurance ****inga ) request a lot of info. My timeline has been relatively short. My Oreintation date was 10-9, I submit my ppwrk on 10-14. Im currently under insurance review. So I should have decision soon.Good Luck!
Christy L.
on 11/20/03 2:28 am - Dallas, GA
Joe: My cousin was a Dr. Duncan patient. He has a great reputation, but please be aware that HE will probably not be the primary doctor doing your surgery, but rather, one of his associates. If you want HIM as the primary, your wait will be longer. Christy
Most Active