Help Please; Have reloca...

MzProvocative
on 11/21/03 10:30 am - Jasper, GA
Help Please; Have relocated to GA from MI and need a post - op follow up doctor who knows about rny surgery; gastric by-pass patients. Can you help? I'm in the Jasper, GA area...so canton, ellijay, marietta, or somewhere nearby? smiling Thanks much
San D.
on 11/22/03 1:30 am - PR
Hi Charlene, Welcome to Georgia. Not sure if Gainesville is too far for you but Dr. Richard and Dr. Procter are bariatric surgeons listed on this site or you can find more information on them at www.obesitysolutions.com . If you are looking for a PCP then mine is Angela Ritter in Oakwood Georgia. She has several gastric bypass patients and everyone likes her. I wish you success in your search. E-mail me if you would like more info or just to chat. You might try posting your question on the main board too, I know there are several Georgia members there that I never see on the georgia board. I think a lot of people haven't discovered it yet. San
MzProvocative
on 12/10/03 1:35 am - Jasper, GA
Thank you so very much for taking the time to respond to my message.
Lilly D.
on 12/22/03 10:42 am - jonesboro, ga
Dr. Titus Duncan Peachtree Surgical and Bariatrics 404-881-8020 HE IS WONDERFUL In atlanta off Freedom Parkway
NAT
on 1/5/04 5:02 am - Atlanta, GA
Hey I am from Michigan also sorry love to here from fellow Michiganers
Most Active