ATL WLS meet-up this Saturday!!!

jimbovsg
on 6/11/14 12:19 pm

Hey!  Georgia WLS folk!  My fiancee and I are hosting a WLS meet-n-greet this SATURDAY!!. (yes we NOW realize it is Father's day weekend!) But for those of you who are still interested in joining us for a fun day at the park....come on out! ALL WLS pre/post-ops are welcome..ALL surgery types!  Come out and chill with us for some support and shared experiences with fellow WLS peeps! Bring your family and some meat to throw on the grill!  and anything else you might want to share (WLS foods only please...don't wanna shock the newbies yet!)  This Saturday june 14th 11:00am-3:00pm  Shorty Howell Park in Duluth GA.  off Pleasant Hill rd. RSVP in the comments below or send me a PM Hope to see ya there!

JIMBO...  350lbs! lost!.....  TRIPLE CENTURY CLUB!!  HELL ...YEAH!  
MY  VSG......KICKS ASS!                                                                                                                                                                                      

JIMBO...  350lbs! lost!.....  TRIPLE CENTURY CLUB!!  HELL ...YEAH!  
MY  VSG......KICKS ASS!                                                                                                                                                                                      

I  am   6' 2"    

Most Active