WLS Support Group Atlanta, GA

ga_ginger_10
on 1/11/16 3:21 pm - Atlanta, GA

I will be facilitating a support group for patient's who are 1 year or less out from WLS at Northside Hospital (I am an RN on the Bariatric Floor and also almost 15 years out from WLS surgery myself).

The meetings will be the first Saturday of the month from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. in the classrooms in the 980 building. (Take the elevator in the 980 lobby down one floor to the classrooms).

You do not have to be a Northside patient to come....all are welcome! Hope to see you there!!

Ginger Rock

Open RNY 3/27/01  400 lbs - 170lb.  Please visit my blog at www.gingerrock.blogspot.comYou can also find me on facebook www.facebook.com/GingerRock and Twitter www.twitter.com/GingerRock 
~Ginger~ 

ladywes27
on 1/28/16 12:03 pm

Would love to talk to you about weight loss surgery because I am beginning my journey. I live in Covington, GA and would love you have you as a part of my support system.

divajen
on 2/8/16 4:20 pm - Atlanta, GA

First meeting went so well! Looking forward to more!

jennifer

zsnaani
on 2/15/16 6:15 am
RNY on 07/24/15

First of all let me say that you look BEAUTIFUL Ginger!!!

I am moving to the Austell area in a few months.  Do you know of a group near there?  I am in desperate need of post surgery support but might not have a vehicle to travel to your location, thanks so much for your help.  :-)

Take Care & Be Well,

Sharon

stacy731
on 3/15/16 4:46 pm

This sounds terrific! I'm going for my initial consultation on May 11 at Duke University. I look forward to attending your meetings in the future!

JEMilesATL
on 9/8/16 4:35 pm

ga_ginger, where can I find out more about support groups at Northside for patients like myself who are a number of years out?  I will google search now.   ANy details or info would be awesome!  :)

Most Active