support group

hawaiigirl
on 9/29/10 10:24 am - waianae, HI
wanting to know if there's any support groups on Oahu.
aloha_karen
on 9/29/10 4:47 pm - HI
I'm not sure either and I get sleeved this friday!!! If there isn't one we could start one???? I'd be in... let's talk! My name is Karen!
hawaiigirl
on 9/30/10 6:03 am - waianae, HI
I'm not good at being a leader I need to be lead.  I'm not good st spelling so I don't get on the computer to much if you would like to talk on the phone 808-695-8348 I'm on oahu
Daniestar37
on 1/6/12 4:01 pm - Pearl City, HI
 Hey! I move to Oahu June 1, 2011 and have been looking for a support group of other WLS individuals as well let me know if you guys start something or are gonna try that one behind the swap meet not sure where the office is ya'll are talking about. 
Thanks, 
Danie
FinallyFit1
on 2/13/12 6:32 am
Hello Everyone
I am going to be in Waikiki in March 2012 and wondering if anyone knows of a support group going on in the area.  I would love to take one in.
I had RNY May 2010.
Looking forward to hearing from some of you.
Judy

roxyrocks808
on 10/25/12 3:51 am - Waialua, HI
VSG on 05/30/12
I would also be interest if u girls get one started, I had my WLS at kaiser Oahu and I live north shore

Lois G.
on 10/1/10 1:46 am - Ashland, PA
when I visited oahu last nov. I went to the monthly support meeting held at the vets building behind the  swap meet at the stadium,,,,the doctor who does the surgery in SF comes to each island once a month and meets there...they are a small group but very nice...in fact the dr. drove me and my husband back to waikiki to our hotel.......how long are you out?  you can email me if you like...I am very active in the support groups here in PA.......I am out four years this coming [email protected]
Most Active