Recent Posts

Kathy S.
on 6/13/17 7:46 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with
Kathy S.
on 2/9/15 1:02 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with
Topic: The moment you've all been waiting for . . . OH2015 Location Announcement!

And the winner is....

http://events.obesityhelp.com/

Not sure you are going?  Check out the video from last years conference and you will see what you missed.  BOOK NOW

We hope to see you all there

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Janine Greenwood
on 6/24/13 7:01 pm - Long Beach, CA
Topic: RE: Aloha! Anyone with Kaiser or live on the Big Island?

Hi,

I am new to Hawaii and I am with Kaiser. I do have a WONDERFUL WLS Dr. if you would like some info. contact me at

[email protected]

Sophia Gettys
on 5/19/13 9:33 am - Kailua-Kona, HI
Topic: Aloha! Anyone with Kaiser or live on the Big Island?

Hi there!

looking to do some research on surgeons affiliated with Kaiser here in Hawaii.  Anyone with any info would be greatly appreciated. I'm new to the insurance and the islands so I am excited to get the Doc referral but a little under researched;) I'm excited to learn more so drop a line if you'd like!

sincerely, 

sophia

Everything starts as somebody's daydream...

Rayah19
on 3/16/13 7:01 am - HI
RNY on 01/15/13
Topic: RE: Question about HMSAQuest
After surgery, keep a record with your doctor. As soon as you get a rash, or anything that has to do with extra skin problems, visit your PCP and have them record it. When the time comes, insurance company will look at how much of a medical problem having all the extra skin is causing.

Rayah19
on 3/16/13 6:55 am - HI
RNY on 01/15/13
Topic: RE: What was/is your hardest moments after weight loss surgery?
Hello ladyv! Welcome to the losers bench as everyone likes to say here on OH!

We have the same surgeon! Hope your surgery went well which I'm sure it has, dr. Grief is pretty awesome. The hardest thing for me right now as I just got promoted to regular foods is finding things to eat and getting enough water. I just made 2 months yesterday and I'm still having problems with my liquid intake. Ugh. Hopefully we can meet up at the next support group next month! Hope all is well with you!

FinallyFit1
on 3/12/13 4:59 am
Topic: RE: Support Group in Waikkii

Thanks Elissa, but we went last year in March.  We had a great time also.  The Hilton is a beautiful place.  We stayed in a condo for a *****eaper.

Hope you are doing well with your weight loss.

Thanks

Judy

Elissa H
on 3/9/13 10:05 pm - Wilmington, DE
Topic: RE: Support Group in Waikkii

I'll be in Waikiki also March 11th until March 22nd. Then onto Kauai and Maui. I'm bring Unjury unflavored in my carry on bag. We'll also goto a grocery store and I'll find a vitamin shop or Healthy foods place. Waikiki has alot of places to get protein drinks. Where are you staying? We'll be at the Hilton Hawaiian Villiage. Lagoon Tower..

Last time I was in Maui I met with a girl from Missouri and we went horseback riding by Hana. Had a wonderful day together.

My name is Elissa Hart. Would love to get together

ladyv808
on 2/12/13 9:40 am
Topic: What was/is your hardest moments after weight loss surgery?

I just got approved to get my weight loss surgery. I am happy, a bit excited as well, but I am also at a pause in my resolve. I want to get mentally ready for this. This is the beginning of the rest of my life, ya know?

So, my question to everyone is: What was or is the hardest part for you after getting your weight loss surgery?

aloharada
on 2/11/13 4:58 am - HI
Topic: RE: Queens Comprehensive Weight Management

Thanks for your reply. I found out the the pre-op class is only held on Oahu...so looks like i'lkl be flying to Oahu a couple of times instead of just once like I had originally thought. Oh well. :)

Most Active