Dr. Cram take my Fig #23 pictures off your website please

fiddledd
on 7/2/12 4:17 pm

I'm was relieved when the doctor who did my buttock lift  consented to remove my before and after pictures off of his website when I asked him to.  They are very misleading. But if you look close you can see I really didn't need (or want) my hip and belly and leg skin tucked very much.  Things went very badly after my zapwraped  skin contracted I've had and still, after eleven years have  terrible pain and pelvic instability complications.  

Pictures  are back up on his site again.  I would think after such a long time he would have improved and evolved and have much better results to show off but I guess not. It's true, I had a lot of issues, but removing all the good suspensive skin and tightly zapwrapping the bad skin up for awhile wasn't the answer. Nothing stayed where it was put and my quadricepts knotted under my leg and my belly buckled under. I don't even have a crotch, just  super thin tight inner leg skin  pulled  up thru my pelvic slope  that gets stuck in sharp  bony crevices.  It's as if I'm  wearing panty hose that are three sizes too small that are made of steel and  spun glass fibers. Very painful. Very awkward. Eleven years was a long time ago and doctors were new to doing this type of surgery.  You got what you got back then. But come on let's see some better pictures or aren't there any?

aka Leech
Most Active
Recent Topics