Liquid Diet

kctlong
on 4/24/10 6:50 am
Am I the only wimp who is having such a hard time on the month long liquid diet? It is killing me!!! You can't make a decent shake with only 4 oz of liquid and i have found out that the protien stuff I have doesn't keep very well. I am drinking ensure and boost and putting it in that. They dont want you to snack so I try not to.
Marias32910
on 4/24/10 7:03 am
Hello...  No you are not a wimp at all... I have surgery on 3/29 and i hated the liquid diet part. What i did that helped me was i purchased Gensoy Protein Powder (i bought it at Rite Aid). I would mix between broths and sugarless drink aids (like crystal like, Hawaiian punch ) and i would mix this powder. There is no flavor to it so it made it a lot easier. Plus if you drink the broths warm it taste really good and the punches or drinks cold. It helps a lot.  I wish you the best of luck and wish you much success!   O in regards to snacking... u can not snack but freeze crystal like cubes or sugarles*****hes and its really like drinking liquids but its really good!   Take Care
kctlong
on 4/25/10 11:53 am
Thanks for your reply! I am going to try the gensoy powder.
Most Active