I have a date!!!!

ashleywillbethin
on 5/11/10 1:48 am
 I have a date for June 15th to have laproscopic RNY Gastric Bypass.   I am really excited about my date and can't wait to start my new life!!!!!   I am currently working out at the YMCA and would love to find a fellow bypasser to work out with. 
kctlong
on 5/13/10 5:54 am
Great News!!!! I had mine on April 1st. Down 40 lbs since then.

Kim

Sunbunny064
on 5/17/10 2:17 pm
YEAH!
You will love the new you. The first 5 weeks are a little rough. After that you learn to listen to your body and it gets so much easier. Just remember to walk and sip. And farting is totally OK after this proceedure. In fact for a few weeks or months it will be a way of life.

It's a work in progress but also a wonderful journey.

ashleywillbethin
on 5/20/10 2:48 pm
 Oh I wish my day was here.   As the days go by it seems like it is never going to get here.  I have a huge list of questions to ask my Dr. and my nutritionist .  I want to start buying vitamins and supplements to try and make the cost not so hard over the summer months while I will not be working, but have no idea what they are going to recommend.   I have my grandmother and mother telling me that I need to take tums and children's vitamins and other forums telling no that isn't right.   i am also nervous about leaving my girls for 2 nights and I haven't told my friends.   Everyone believes I am going out of town for a few days.   I hate not telling them but they aren't supportive of this decision.   I am paying for my procedure and had ask a family member for help  and he told em that I wasn't "that fat" and I needed to wait until I really need it.  another family member has offered instead of helping pay the costs for this I should just diet again and try on my own again  and I they will buy me a new car.    I thought I had a great support behind me but as it gets closer to the date I just want to get in and get out without anybody knowing what I am doing.   Did anybody else experience family members and Friends stop thinking that this is a wonderful thing and what you to try again?   
Most Active