Any Dr. Oakley patients?

Imakitekat
on 5/7/13 9:10 pm - ID
VSG on 09/23/13
Hi

Doesn't look like anyone has posted in a while, just wondered if anyone is getting or has gotton the VSG and what your experience has been so far? I will be getting it probably mid sept if everything goes right.

Thanks
Lisa
band2sleeverevision
on 8/16/13 4:06 am
VSG on 02/25/13

I used Dr. Valentine, but I think they're all good.  I had a band and had to have it removed and revised to a VSG.  Make sure you attend the support meetings and cooking class.  They're really great and help you prepare.

I think overall that they have a great program.

Imakitekat
on 8/16/13 4:27 pm - ID
VSG on 09/23/13

That's good to know, I think Dr. Oakley will do a good job!  Thanks for responding, there aren't a whole lot of Idahoans on this site, it's nice to stick together!

Jillzsassy
on 10/29/13 9:22 am - Parma, ID

Hi, I am new to this site, I had my wls on September 23, 2013 by Dr. Oakley. I am so glad I did it, and so glad to see the scale move!

I live in Parma, Idaho. It does seem like this is a very active forum, but hope to hear from other Idaho'ans!

Imakitekat
on 10/29/13 10:10 am - ID
VSG on 09/23/13
Hi
We had our surgery the same day, mine was rhe first one! I'm surprised I didn't see you at the hospital. No one was walking the halls when I was there. I have lost 65 pounds altogether and 30 since surgery! So cool that happened. I am usually on the vsg site or over 50 bmi on obesity help but wherever you want to write me is good! Hope your doing well
Smiles
Lisa
Jillzsassy
on 11/1/13 7:52 am - Parma, ID

Hi Lisa,

So good to hear from you and CONGRATULATIONS! on your weight loss!! I had RNY, and am glad I had the surgery. I have bounced back quickly and am also glad to see the scale going down! I have lost 31 pounds since the surgery for a total loss of 37 # .

It is so nice to connect!

Have a good week-end

Jill

Jillzsassy
on 11/8/13 11:07 pm - Parma, ID

Hi Lisa,

I have been wondering how you are doing? Are you feeling pretty good? How is your weight loss going? I am feeling good, and after a stall, have started losing weight again. I feel grateful that I have not had any real problems with the surgery, or even after. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Jill

Joan G.
on 3/23/14 11:38 am

I'm Dr. Oakley patient. Surgery 6 years ago. Had a few problems at 5 years, but doing well now. I would like to drop 10 lbs.  I have to remember how! RNY is what I had.

Joan G.
on 3/23/14 11:39 am
Most Active