Happy Holidays !!!

ahmerzrealm
on 12/22/11 5:18 am - Naperville, IL
Hello All,

Yep its me ... Ahmer !!!!!!  (I hope you all still remember me)

I just wanted to drop by and wish you all a very merry christmas and all the good tidings of the holidays.

I had my surgiversary yesterday. I am down 85 lbs.  Nothing to brag about. But I did suffer from severe fatigue and muscle pain issues for over 5 months. This kept me from the gym.  Subsequently my diet got worse.

All is good now though. I am back in the gym and eating like I should. So hopefully by june I will be at my target weight on 220lbs. I havs 45lbs to go.
I maintain that getting this surgery was the best decision of my life.

I am busier than a beaver these days. I have work, part time job at HHgregg and then I have school. On top of all this I make room for the gym

Well thats about it from my lil corner of the world.

Love

Ahmer

Lisa Tucker
on 12/22/11 6:50 am - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13
Ahmer, You are doing great, I know yuou will make goal in the next year.

Come back yo see us often.

LISA
Nancy G.
on 12/23/11 4:08 am - La Salle, IL
Well Hello there stranger!     I for one am glad to see that you are alive and well!  I do see you posting occasionally on face book. 

Boy are you one busy beaver!  I am happer to hear that things are going good.  Do stop in more often if you get a chance.  I do realize that you have to sleep at times. 

I hope that you have a wonderful Christmas and may the New Year bring you all the best.

Nancy

Cat Lady

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1073 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5600 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5342 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5370 views