Sunday Roll Call

Lisa Tucker
on 12/1/12 9:36 pm - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13

Good Morning,

It is looking to be another nice day. Not bas for December 2.

We had a great time last night at Conklins dinner theater. We were sat next to a couple from Normal, that were celebrating thier 56th anniversary. We very much enjoyed them.

Nothing is going for today, just normal Sunday stuff.

What is happening in your world?

Hugs,

LISA

W

randy777
on 12/1/12 10:40 pm - Schaumburg, IL

Normal, normal, normal.

I have had my coffee, a latte, and an omelet.  Bears I guess play some wimpy team today(lol).

Randy

So you have been forgiven?

Phatchick
on 12/1/12 10:58 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

HI Nancy and Randy,

I am about to leave for church and wanted to stop and catch up.

So far it has been a busy awesome weekend. We were out until 2am playing cards with our family and friends after dinner last night. It was a long rainy drive and since i dont imbibe I was the DD.

C'mon Bears don't disappoint today.......

Hopefully will see my daughter later. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Have a beautiful day everyone!

Sharon

crystal M.
on 12/1/12 11:38 pm, edited 12/1/12 11:39 pm - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

Well my day got derailed yesterday when I discovered my tire was flat.  I Started off to JC Penney and I noticed my flat tire light on.  So I pulled into a parking lot and sure enough there was a flat tire.  Luckily I wasn't that far from home, so I went back home.  I decided since it was nice out I wouldn't bother with the whole roadside assistance thing and just do it on my own.  Not to mention it has been awhile since I changed a tire and I need to stay practiced.  Don't get me wrong if it was cold, dark or rainy I wouldn't have done it.  So I did it...it was easier than I remember (but I still had to rest a second after I jacked up the car..whew)...then I realized the last time I did this I was over 300 lbs.  So I was done in less than 20 minutes and I ate lunch and ran out to get my tire plugged.  Then they wanted to charge me to put my tire back on...and I'm like...nope...I can do that myself in less than 20 minutes.  BUT I discovered I can't get my hubcap back on.  After messing with it for 30-40 minutes (and lots of cussing)  I tossed it back in the trunk.  I will try again today.  It was the most frustrating thing.  I would get left side on and go get right side and the left side would pop off!!!  This would happen over and over...and I got so frustrated that I took my tire iron and beat my tire...hahaha!!!!  That's when I knew it was time to take a step back and try again tomorrow!!!  My neighbors probably think I'm a psycho or something. 

Anyway, today I am working out, do the errands I put off yesterday, and I have laundry to do and some where in between all of that I will attempt to get my hubcap back on my car...or maybe I can recruit someone to do it for me.  That is my day in a nut shell. 

Sharon- My fingers I crossed too...I hope you see your daughter too.  Did I mention I did finally get to talk to my daughter Friday!!!! 

I am looking forward to a beautiful day outside and I hope you all get out there and enjoy..See you all later.  Bye 

birder I.
on 12/2/12 1:00 am - Rockford, IL

Hello!

Yesterday we went to a Christmas concert that was less than wonderful. The men in the barbershop group couldn't sing a note in tune. It was kind of awful. There was another group of men who were better but in the one song they did with organ accompaniement they ended flat. But we enjoyed the company of friends and went to dinner at Social afterwards and that was fun.

I've been trying to finish a shawl but it has almost 500 stitches and it took about four hours to do four rows. Hope to fini**** today!

Have a good day!

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

Karen R.
on 12/2/12 1:05 am

I made my self a late breakfast, tried something new with my omelet, I cooked some fresh green beans the other day, had a bit left decided to add to omelet, really liked it! I was out of my normal veggies for my omelets. 

Today is DH birthday. He is out on the road, same place he was for Thanksgiving. I have a special Birthday-Thanksgiving meal planned for when he does get home!

I have nothing special planned for today, just the same ole, same ole.

Hope your day is awesome!

Karen

ChristineB
on 12/2/12 2:46 am - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL
Sitting in union statio. Waiting 4 our train. I am a captive audience and have 2 watch the bears, uck. Would rather watch hgtv or food network.

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1068 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5593 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5338 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5366 views