Fridays Roll Call

Lisa Tucker
on 1/31/13 7:34 pm - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13

Welcome to the Frozen North,

Right now it is -17 wind chill. Please take care this morning going out. It is dangerous.

It is a good thing that Hubby listened to the phone recorder last night. My 9 am doctor visit in Peoria  is now 8 AM!!! This means we now have to leave by 6:30. The results of todays tests, I should know by 11:

What is going on in your world this weekend? Other then this morning, I intend to stay home.

Hugs, LISA 

.                                                                                          

crystal M.
on 1/31/13 8:05 pm, edited 1/31/13 8:09 pm - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I was so happy yesterday, because Amanda text me that she got her goody package. She was so excited...she was beside herself. It's only been 5 months and she misses these treats so much she was dancing she was so happy. I told her I sent her a package but I didn't tell her just how much stuff or what I packed. So she was really surprised. I managed to put a little of everything she mentioned she missed.

I am feeling a bit better. I think it will take a few more days for this to go away. I have a doctor appointment Monday so I will have him look at my ears then. I think there's fluid in trapped in there.

I got to Meijer yesterday and got the apple pie for my friend. I miss Meijer. It's just not worth driving all the way over there every week. I wish they would build one closer to me. Well if I was wishing for stuff like that...I would like a Trader Joes by me. I bought more stew meat and will try that recipe again this weekend...this time I will be careful and put the oven on the right temp!!! I was sooo bummed..it smelled so good too. But because I put the temp too high the meat was wayyyy too tough.

Today I will stop by Walmart and Target and Chipotle...then home and workout. That's it for me...how about you guys???

Oh I read that if you put a bowl of soda out and the mice drink it...they will die. Because they can't handle the carbonation. I will have to try this!!! AND yes I baited my trap with peanut butter. Everyone kept saying that...even after I said I did. My picture I posted even said I put peanut butter on the trap...I mean pay attention peoples!!!! Hahahaha!!! It's funny because I think I amused the guys at work because I am not afraid of the mouse. They will come in and ask me "any luck yet" "did you catch him yet" "....I didn't tell any of them...it's like the story spread through the company...hahaha!!! Crystal is crazy she trying to kill a mouse!!!! One of the guys said...watch out he might run up your leg...and I said well then I can smack him in the head with my stapler...and he started to laugh...and said you would, wouldn't you...and I just looked at him like (of course I would smack him...duh)...hahaha!!! Well now that I caught you up on my mousey saga....

Lisa- I am glad your skin thing is benign. I'm also glad to hear you get to restart your journey soon with your revision.

Stay extra warm...I have 3 layers on today. I am so glad I bought that space heater...it really makes a difference here at home.

See ya laters...bye

Phatchick
on 1/31/13 8:41 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Happy Frosty Friday,

I had forgotten how cold it can get, but this morning I was rudely reminded. Zowie, it is freaking cold out there. 

I have to take Suki for a bath and nail trim this morning and go to Trader Joes. I am going to bundle up and just do it. Hopefully, I will miss the throngs of people by not putting this off until tomorrow. 

I had a great workout yesterday, After cardio, I worked on core strengthening. I was on the floor for an hour. I am so amazed at what I can do. Everyday when i leave the gym, I say I am never coming back. Every morning I am excited to go again. It's like going to therapy.  

I don't think we are doing anything this weekend. We might go to my brother's house for Super Bowl...but who knows. We are playing it by ear.

Crystal, you are an amazing mom. And you raised an equally amazing daughter. You sound like such a giver. 

Lisa, stay warm this am.

Nancy is probably sleeping in this morning. So glad, you did not have to get up and go out in this tundra today.

Randy, how are the sniffles? Feel better. BTW, what do you think is going to happen to Brian Urlacher? I hope we can keep him for another year. He epitomizes "beardom"

Everyone, stay warm!

Sharon

Lisa Tucker
on 2/1/13 6:59 am - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13

Sharon, I agree with you bout Crystal. She is amazing. We went to Sams today, but I wish Trader Joes was closer.

Lisa

randy777
on 1/31/13 8:44 pm - Schaumburg, IL

Crazy radiators.  We had to open the windows to get back to comfortable.

Feb 1 and welcome subzero.

Randy

So you have been forgiven?

berts4
on 2/1/13 12:36 am - Rock City, IL

Good morning Lisa and the rest of Illinois!

So glad to hear, "benign"!  Good luck with the other tests today.

I am working until 2 today so I don't rack up any overtime.  Then, I will leave here, stop at the store and head to the hotel!  I am looking forward to our mini-vacation.  David is coming to be "in charge" of the grandchildren so Todd and I can hang out with the grown-ups.  Hot tub......here I come!  Funny, I packed just about everything but the kitchen sink and got to work and realized I forgot to grab any money!  Todd did the same, so he will stop by the bank on his way to the hotel. 

So, tonight, we will be at the pool and play cards.  Tomorrow we will take the kids to lunch then drop them off.  We will go back to the hotel, get ready and go downstairs to the party.  Sunday, we have a late check-out so maybe more hot-tub then I will make my snacks and we will head out to the Super Bowl party.  Todd and I both took Monday off to recover and hang out together.  mail

Everyone have a wonderful, wonderful day and weekend!

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

Lisa Tucker
on 2/1/13 6:56 am - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13

It souns like you and Todd have a great weekend planned. Have fun.

LISA

Lisa Tucker
on 2/1/13 7:05 am - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13

Update: After 2 hours of labs and dr. visits, It is determed that if I lose the weight, my legs will be better. I do have a valved in the left leg that is causing some problems, but he thought that we will leave it a year and see if it is inproved.  We  will see what happens.

LISA

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1061 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5588 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5332 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5360 views
Thursday Roll Call