Friday Roll Call

Nancy G.
on 4/25/13 10:14 pm - La Salle, IL

Good Morning Illinois!  It is Friday! 

It promises to be a nice sunny day albeit a tad bit on the cool side but the weekend is shaping up nicely.  I can't wait to enjoy 2 days of sun and warmer weather!  It will be a real treat!

Today is work for me and then home.  Surprisingly even though yesterday was a full moon the grouchy people were absent.  I hope the same holds true for today.  Maybe having a nice day after a horrible winter is making everyone happy.  Hmm???

I hope Randy is doing ok.  I have not heard whether his surgery was a go or not.  I assume it happened since he did not post yesterday.

No special plans for me for the weekend other than the usual chores and errands.  What does everyone have up their sleeves today? 

Dawn, I hope you had a good night at the airport last night?  Any inkling as to whether that may turn into a paid position in the near future?

Lisa, I am amazed at how well you are doing.  That is wonderful!  I was not that far advanced this early out when I had my surgery. 

I hope everyone has a great day! 

Cat Lady

crystal M.
on 4/25/13 10:26 pm, edited 4/25/13 11:31 pm - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I am so happy it's Friday and sunny!!!

I have plans for the night.  I have work and then I am going to a comedy club and I have to pick up some groceries.  So that's my evening. 

My day yesterday was busy at work.  After I got done with my daily work...I started on my project I have been wanting to do.  And I kept getting sweaty.  I was packing up the 2012 files to make room for more 2013 files.  And it was a lot of work.  The boxes of file were heavy and I did it all on my own.  I still have more to do today. 

I forgot to mention before...I keep getting really bad charlie horeses or leg cramps at night.  It doesn't happen every night but when it does happen it happens all night and I have to keep getting up and walking to get rid of the cramp.  Ugh...then I get no sleep.  Why is this happening?  I keep thinking maybe my workouts?  But how do I stop them from happening...any ideas??

Lisa-  I forgot to tell you...your ant stuff really worked.  No more ants!!! 

Well I got to get going to work...have a nice day all...see ya  

Nancy G.
on 4/26/13 12:00 pm - La Salle, IL

Crystal,

I hope you have fun at the comedy club.  I too can get leg cramps at night.  

I started taking an over the counter med for them that is designed to stop leg cramps.  I think it has some vitamins in it.  Leg cramps can be a sign of low potassium, calcium or other minerals.  It can also be a sign of overexercising or another underlying medical problem such as poor circulation or kidney disease in which I have both.  The stuff I take has really helped for me.  I rarely get one now.  Now my main problem that wakes me up is heartburn.  

Cat Lady

Lisa Tucker
on 4/25/13 11:03 pm - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13

Happy Friday,

I have a couple of things to do today. I want to go to the store, maybe stop at Walmart, plus a few other stops. It will be good to get out. I am really starting to feel bored.

Nancy, unless I am really, really sick, I am not a good patient. I will follow the rules, but I want to push them. I promised Hubert that we can go get flowers and stuff tomorrow, but I won't touch them until after I see Dr. G on Monday. Well, I will try.

Crystal, I am glad that the Terro worked well for you. My sister turned me on to it a few years ago. Have fun tonight at the comedy club

Cheryl Baxley was on fb last light, Randy is doing good. His surgery was delayed due to low potassium. They finally started it at 4, I think.

Have a great day.

Hugs,

LISA

Nancy G.
on 4/26/13 12:03 pm - La Salle, IL

Lisa,

Thanks for the information on Randy.  You do sound like a bad patient!    I think your doctor would be having fits if he found out.  But I guess if you do not feel bad then go for it!  I guess when I get sick, I get wiped.  I cannot imagine doing all that you are doing.  

Have a good weekend.  

Cat Lady

birder I.
on 4/26/13 12:46 am - Rockford, IL

Good morning!

Hope everyone enjoys the sun today!

Lisa, I'm glad you are doing so well!

We've got a few events this weekend, including a trip to Lake Geneva that some friends gave us for our civil union. Who knew it would be so long before we could go. It will be nice to do something different!

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

Nancy G.
on 4/26/13 12:04 pm - La Salle, IL

Have a great weekend!  I love Lake Geneva.  It is so peaceful!  

Cat Lady

Phatchick
on 4/26/13 4:40 am - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Happy Friday,

I went to work and found out there was no work today. I was up and out by 6:45a. So I went to Walmart and did some grocery shopping at Crystal's Walmart. It was a nice workout walking all over that big box store.

Tonight we are going to dinner with a group of friends to Truth in Joliet.

Right now, I have my windows open and all my pillows sitting on the deck. My mom used to do that when I was a kid. I recall how refreshed everything smelled when she brought them in to sleep on again. I also have my wool mattress pad sunbathing. I tried sitting outside to get some Vitamin D but it is a little too cold yet.

Hoping Randy is good. So happy Lisa is doing so well.

Be well my cheekymonkeys!

Hugs,

Sharon

Nancy G.
on 4/26/13 12:07 pm - La Salle, IL

That would be a bummer to show up at work and not have to work especially after hauling my butt out the door by 6:45 am.  At least you turned it into something productive!  

I too love that smell of fresh air.  Early spring it has such a distinct and clean smell.  My cats even love it!  Several windows were open today to take advantage of the weather! 

Cat Lady

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1068 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5593 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5338 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5365 views
Thursday Roll Call