Friday Roll Call

Nancy G.
on 7/11/13 10:13 pm - La Salle, IL

Happy Friday Everyone! 

We have made it through the week!  For me it has been a very hectic week at work.  We have been extremely busy this week.  We must have a lot of companies who start their fiscal year on July 1 as we have had calls on hold all week which means as soon as you hang up you have another caller.  No time to get a drink of water.  Gasp!  My throat is so dry by about 2 pm I am coughing my head off. 

It was a beautiful day here yesterday and according to the forecast it will stay that way through the weekend but will get hot and steamy again next week.  Ugh!  So enjoy it while you can. 

Lisa, I hope you get a computer that is working this year with no viruses and all the programs installed! 

Crystal, I am glad Chris is feeling better.  What are your plans for the weekend? 

Dawn, have fun painting today.  IT looks like you will have good weather for it. 

Connie, my thoughts are with you as you get your tests done today.  I hope the news is good and that you do not have to cancel your trip.

Sharon, I hope you are feeling better and not still limping.  That sounds painful.  I hate it when the knees act up!

Randy, are you still around? 

I hope everyone has a great day!  

Cat Lady

LisaTucker
on 7/11/13 11:25 pm - IL

Good Morning,

Well Nancy, I was hoping I would get a new computer, but my boss said no one gets any this year. So, its not my fault if it takes me twice as long to get started.

Crystal, Good job on fixing your glasses.

Dawn have a great painting day.

Sharon, I hope your interviews went good.

Connie, I hope you get good results today. You are in my thoughts.

FYI- I found mini slim jims at Wally World. 40 cal.  for one. I have one with a string cheese stick for breakfast. quick and easy.

leaving to go shopping, then home and help with the deck. Maybe out to dinner this evening.

Tomorrow afternoon heading to Bloomington, and Monicas, for a BBQ. I am taking baked beans (hubby's idea)  and jello poke cupcakes. I will frost them with buttercream with a cherry on top.

Have a great day,

Hugs,

Lisa

randy777
on 7/11/13 11:54 pm - Schaumburg, IL

More of an oval now than a round.  Did Python inheritances and server side instantiations one day and Django Methods the other.  Back to Methods today.  I only read it yesterday.  Today I will try to do the examples.

Randy

So you have been forgiven?

Phatchick
on 7/12/13 2:04 am - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

HI Chicklets,

I did some volunteer work this morning and the weather was divine. My friend, Beckie and I then went to get the egg special at our fave restaurant, Honey Fields and just sat and chatted and had a lovely time.

I am going to babysit this afternoon for my grand-babies. They are so darn sweet. I cant wait!

I'm still limping. The limping forced me to forgo my sexy strappy high heels yesterday. I opted for flats and boy am I glad I did. I was surprised how many ladies still wear high heels in the Loop.

Yesterday, I knew I was in trouble when i walked into the plastic surgeons office for the job interview and the entire staff was speaking a foreign language. By the end of the interview, i realized the long commute , coupled with having to manage a staff of people who are all related to the doctor would not fly with me. I had gone on line to check this doctor out and his health grade rating were all 1's and 2's due to his rude staff. I have gone into those fractured offices to clean them up  and I am not in that place anymore. I am ready to work in a nice, laid back place with kind people.

I also interviewed with a woman who has started an export company, selling high end designer clothing that is end of season to foreign countries. She and I clicked. We will see where that one goes. That job is in her house........a little weird.

Everybody, please have a lovely rest of today.

Hugs,

Sharon

birder I.
on 7/12/13 11:10 am - Rockford, IL

Back from Madison. Survived MRI with two valium and now I feel stupid. I won't be making any decisions tonight. Infact, an evening of solitaire seems like the wisest idea with an early bedtime. I'll let you know when I hear from Dr. Garren.

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

Phatchick
on 7/12/13 10:35 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Feel better! Hugs, Sharon

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1068 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5593 views