Thursday Roll Call

Nancy G.
on 8/1/13 12:19 am - La Salle, IL

Happy Friday Eve Everyone

I hope you have a chance to enjoy the beautiful day today!

Dawn, enjoy the state fair.  After working county and state fairs for 25 years but being away from them about 10 years now I believe I would enjoy visiting the fair again.  Congrats on Todd's job!  What is he doing?

Missy, has reality sunk in yet?

Kim, please stay strong today.  I cant believe this was outpatient surgery and that today will be the worst.  Maybe you can dope yourself well.

Connie, what are you up to today.

Randy, computer language is only for the intelligent which you are one of them.  Every day people just start babbling at the site of computer talk. 

Lisa, I am glad you are up and running with your new computer.  What a pain.  So much for extra money

Fluffer was told yesterday he needs a special diet to prevent urinary crystals.  This is going to be a nightmare.  It is VERY expensive and to try to feed 7 cats this diet --- I dont think so and to convince Fluffer my treat begger he can not have treats is going to be awful.  I will give this my best try but I dont know.  The outcome is not good if we cant figure out how to do this. 

Everyone have a great day!

Cat Lady

LisaTucker
on 8/1/13 12:38 am - IL

Nancy, It seems we all posted at about the same time. For some reason, as I told Randy, I am unable to copy to anyone else.

LISA

berts4
on 8/1/13 1:33 am - Rock City, IL

Good morning Nancy and the rest of Illinois!

How exciting!  Lots of roll calls this morning!

DAVID got a job at the local "cheese factory".  They make a lot of things for Kraft.  On his first night, he worked the "squeeze cheese" or "spray cheese" line.  6 hours running the labels and six hours checking that the little plug was in, the stamp was correct and then into the boxes.  He came home happy, but tired.  This could be perfect for him as it is the overnight shift, 5:30 pm to 6:00 am since he tends to be a night-owl.  He will work two nights in a row then two nights off and every other weekend is a three night in a row.  I am keeping my fingers crossed!

What did you do at the fairs for 25 years?  I never thought about a job at a fair.

I am putting in my time then heading to WI for a quick break with my sweetie.  We will be back in IL tomorrow night some time.

Have a great day!

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

LisaTucker
on 8/1/13 2:17 am - IL

Dawn, we had food trailers. I think we started in 1979, and ended about 10 years ago, when my health problems really reared thier ugly heads. We did lemon shakeups, corn dogs, hamburgers, nachos, hot dogs, brats and sometimes pork chops. It was fun for alot of years, then it became work. We enjoyed it most of the time, but we didn't cry when it ended.

LISA

berts4
on 8/1/13 2:23 am - Rock City, IL

It does sound like fun......was it a big investment?

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1061 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5588 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5332 views