Monday Roll Call

Nancy G.
on 8/12/13 12:13 am - La Salle, IL

Good Morning Everyone!

The weekend really flew by fast!  Did anyone see where it went?   I am on break so a quick visit here. 

Saturday, I had to go get another round of  iron started.  IT was an event.  First we had trouble getting a vein and then it infiltrated.  So I am left with lots of bruises and a sore arm.  On top of that I fell hurrying to work on Thursday and I am still stiff and sore from that.  So I am the walking wounded. 

It looks to be a free week for me.  Other than work, not much happening.

I hope Kim is now getting to the point where you are glad you had your surgery and are relataively pain free.  Or at least now the pain is worth it. 

Hope Connie gets home soon. 

Dawn, hope you are relaxing some and destressing.  YOU deserve it. 

Crystal, hope you are feeling better too. 

Lisa, hope the travels are going well.

What is everyone up to? 

Have a great day!

Cat Lady

LisaTucker
on 8/12/13 12:30 am - IL

Good Morning,

We have changed our plans for this week. We aren't leaving for Iowa until tomorrow. Hubert found out that the dog track is closed on Monday and Tuesday, so, I am taking Morgan to school clothes shop, and formal shop, and to get her hair cut.  We are just reversing the week a bit.

We will have a fire one night this week. Maybe tonight, if the rain holds off.

I will check in when I can.

Hugs,

Lisa

crystal M.
on 8/12/13 12:32 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I agree this weekend just flew by. 

Yesterday we went fishing and it was such a pleasant day for fishing.  Then came back and messed around with the fluid levels in my car.  I just go in do what needs to be done and get out....but Chris likes to fiddle with things so my 15 minute job took quite a bit longer...hahaha!!!  I kept saying thanks but you know I can do that.  The only thing I really needed help with was loosening things...I have no upper body strength and if I try too hard my wrists start to hurt. 

Saturday we went to Cantigny.  It was also a very pleasant day for that too.  The boys climbed all over the tanks...I sat (because my rash thing was bothering me)  too bad too I could have gotten a lot of walking done. 

So today I am working and that's it for me.  I will go home and do some things around the house but that's all. 

Well have a great day all...see ya later...bye   

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1073 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5600 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5343 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5370 views
Thursday Roll Call