Friday Roll Call

Nancy G.
on 8/23/13 12:17 am - La Salle, IL

Good Friday Morning Everyone!

TGIF!!! 

After 3 1/2 inches of rain yesterday, can we say waterlogged?  It just poured here most of the day.  I hope everyone managed to stay dry.

Smokey is on the Bad Kitty list.  He managed to escape the catio 3 time yesterday!  I will say he was a good kitty and came when called but a brat for going out!  I got home last night and there was a pretty kitty sitting in my driveway.  I took a look at it and said "who are you?  He turned his head and I realized it was Smokey!    I hauled him inside only to lear he had done this earlier to Rick.  Then he did it again later in the night.  The catio is off limits until we get it reinforced today. 

No other plans for me today.  Connie and Kim, I hope the drains come out soon. 

Dawn, good luck on the job hunting front. 

Randy, sending healing vibes to you and Cheryl. 

Lisa, enjoy the last of your summer va ca. 

Sharon, good luck to you and G in your new ventures.  I am waiting to hear where you will land. 

Crystal, I am so sorry that you were not invited to that party.  I would be hurt to.  It is always difficult with divorced people.  Every family handles things differently.  For Rick, we do things together with his ex.  That makes me very uncomfortable so I know there is not a good solution but I play along. 

Everyone have a great day. 

Cat Lady

birder I.
on 8/23/13 12:44 am - Rockford, IL

Good morning!

i went to the grocery today for two bags of food and I am done in! This recovery seems so slow! One small thing a day is all I can manage. Sometimes it's the depression, but today it feels more like loss of energy. I think the fact that Kay is gone from 7-5:30 also affects my mood. I like to have people around at least part of the day. Whine, whine! I'm choosing to be more positive the rest of the day and count my blessings!

Nancy, your cat stories bring me a laugh! You could write a book!

Have a good day, 

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

birder I.
on 8/23/13 12:48 am - Rockford, IL

Nancy, you must read Homer's Odessey:the story of a blind wondercat. Homer even has a Facebook page. Kay read me the book when I was so sick last year and it was the only thing I could follow!

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

Kim M.
on 8/23/13 12:54 am - Poplar Grove, IL
Good morning,
Well...I think this may be the day. I have to call them in a little bit and report my cc's to them. Connie, I sure know what you mean about depression. It did help having someone around to help or just talk to. Just having there presence was huge! It seems like my recovery for this is taking a toll on me more than my band did. Like you Connie, I'm trying to stay positive.
Today is my moms birthday and I'm gonna take her out to lunch. This is her first birthday without my dad. Boy, I hate those first holidays!!!!! But we shall see, and have a nice afternoon. Laters for now....enjoy the weekend.

Oh, and for you rockford area people...Edwards apple orchard opens today! 😍

Kim

LisaTucker
on 8/23/13 3:48 am - IL

Hi,

Just realized I didn't post this morning.

Yes Nancy, sometimes our furbabies are not nice children.

Kim, my fingers are crossed for you to get the drain out. Have a great lunch with your Mom.

Connie, please call some of your friends and get out of the house.

Crystal, I hope you had a talk with Chris about the party you weren't invited to. I have never been in that spot, but, I know you are hurt about it.

Randy, how did Cheryl make out at the ER yesterday?

I have done the laundry, I haven't folded yet, but it is done, gone to buy groceries, spent way more then I needed to, put them away, and now I am heading to the back yard  to watch Hubert work on his roof over the BBQ grill. Picture when he is finished. Dinner with friends tonight.

Have a great day,

Lisa

Phatchick
on 8/25/13 8:48 am - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Thanks for your warm wishes Lisa! Hugs to you and Rick.

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1068 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5593 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5338 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5365 views
Thursday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5400 views