Sunday Roll Call

Nancy G.
on 6/8/14 2:31 am - La Salle, IL

Congrats Good Sunday Morning Everyone!

I have been MIA way too long but I have been reading every day.  It seems like by the time I get on here it is so late at nite and I think I will post tomorrow and when tomorrow comes ....  Oh well.  

Work has been slow.  I have been doing some reading at work.  Like Dawn, my latest book was The Fault Of the Stars.  I got it after seeing the lead actress on the late show and saw a trailer for the movie.  The book was excellent.

Connie, your shop will be open before you know it!  I cant begin to imagine how excited you and Kay must be!  This is such an adventure for you two!

Lisa, it sounds like you are enjoying your summer off already!  Lots of activities planned already. 

Crystal, I think you are doing a good job of keeping busy.  I am so proud of you.

Dawn, you have gotten through some tough events in the past month.  Congrats on staying strong.  Have fun at Liv's party.  Also congrats and good luck on your booth selling your homemade products.  Someone here in this area went from doing that at craft events to opening their own store!

Sharon, it sounds like you are busy with your family.  It is so good to hear that you are so involved with them again!

Carla, I hope the shingles are going away.  They can be so painful!  I know you need your Vinnie fix also!

We have Ricks granddaughter Cheyenne here with us until Tuesday.  She is 12 and is a joy to have around.  She loves the kitties!  They love all the attention! 

I took a few days off and promptly got sick with a cold.  I stayed home and slept Friday and yesterday while Rick went to pick up Cheyenne. I am feeling better today.  We are going on the canal boat and to the locks tomorrow.  Out to dinner tonight to celebrate Ricks birthday.  

Everyone have a great day!

Cat Lady

LisaTucker
on 6/8/14 4:04 am - IL

Good Morning,

We were all wondering where you had been. It sounds like you have been busy too.

We enjoyed the picnic with Annette's company yesterday. Before we went, we stopped at Ottawa at thier "junk Sale" and farmers market. Nothing said buy me. Then, afterward, we stopped at Menard's and Lowes  but all we got there is birdseed. We did get home before the rain hit.

This morning we were working on the pool and yard. I did dig up a garbage bag of dandilions, and then sprayed where I dug in case I missed any of the roots. I am at war against those pest.

Some kind of chicken for dinner, not sure what else.

Have a great day.

Hugs,

Lisa

Watson
on 6/8/14 7:41 am
VSG on 06/08/10 with

Good afternoon and top of the day Nancy,

I've been somewhat MIA too from the Illinois Forum, but I've been around here and there posting and replying and replying and posting. Don't feel to bad about that my dear Nancy, as the saying goes...better late than never.

Sorry to hear that work is slow for you. I've been ready too (Stephen King book{s}) Good to hear that the book excellent for you, I like a good book to read.

The month of June is going to be a busy one for me in getting stuff/things together and done before I have my right hip worked on by the time July 8, 2014 comes around. I did some house cleaning and my aunt took me grocery shopping today. Now I'm having my dinner and enjoying myself right now.

Sounds like you enjoy having Ricks granddaughter over.

Sorry to hear that you got sick with a cold, I hope you feel better soon. Good to hear that you're doing better. Have a good time tomorrow. Sounds like a whole day of fun for tomorrow.

Have a great evening everyone.

Highest Weight: 565 pounds (around 1999), Highest BMI: 94

Pre-op Weight: 476.40 pounds (2 weeks before {05/25/2010} VSG surgery), Pre-op BMI: 79.3

Lowest Weight: 153.5 pounds (as of 07/10/2013), Lowest BMI: 25.5

Current Weight: 350.75546 pounds (351 lb 0 oz./159.1 kilograms (as of 04/22/2019), Current BMI: 58.3

Phatchick
on 6/10/14 3:47 am - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Nancy,

It is always so good to see and hear from you. Hugs, Sharon

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1066 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5591 views
Tuesday Roll Call