Fourth of July Roll Call

birder I.
on 7/4/14 1:02 am - Rockford, IL

Hi everyone!

Happy Fourth! Our neighbors have a third of July pig roast each year which we attended. It's really fun and we enjoyed just hanging out. Frankly, it felt weird to hang out after the last couple of months, but nice. We enjoy their friends so much!

Today I have two brief errands, then I'm going to read, knit and take a nap!

Tomorrow, being the first Saturday, may be busy or given the holiday, may be slow. Either will be fine! Kim came by with her daughter. It was great to see her! Thanks, Kim. Despite the fact that Dawn, Kim and Kay and I live close to each other, it takes an event to see one another. Maybe we should start the support group again. We can meet at the store. If any of you lurkers are in the Rockford area, let me know.

All in all, have a lovely day!

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

LisaTucker
on 7/4/14 2:55 am - IL

Good Morning,

We have no plans for today. Hubert is working, and I have been cooking for tomorrow. I even have gotten my wash done and the bed changed. I am going out to clear the outdoor table, and to sweep the deck. We will be using it tomorrow for a small cookout.

I am still not feeling good, and last night my ears were stuffed up, but today they are cleared up. I was not wanting to spend the day at the ER. (Since I am deaf on the right side, any time I get an ear infection, I really can't hear anything. )

Tomorrow Annette and Rick are coming to help Hubert again. I could get spoiled seeing them every week.

Have a safe 4th,

Hugs,

Lisa

crystal M.
on 7/4/14 3:27 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

Happy 4th....I hope everyone has festive plans.  So far I have had a lazy day.  Later today I am going to a friend's house and me and a couple of friends are watching fireworks from her backyard and drinking chocolate wine.  I never had chocolate wine before.  I hope it's yummy.

I had a sad evening last night.  I let memories of last 4th of July get to me.  It's just the holiday blues....I hate that.  I am sure he is enjoying himself.  But I woke this morning with a better attitude.  With or without him I really have a good life and I have to be grateful and happy for that. 

Funny I read a story about how men hate being alone more than women do???  Really.  I find that interesting. 

I keep forgetting what day it is.  This holiday weekend is throwing me off. 

Connie your pig roast sounded great.

Have a good day all...bye

birder I.
on 7/4/14 4:08 am - Rockford, IL

Well, I thought the errands would be brief. Went to Lowes to.  Get a safe for the store--of course that involved getting help since I couldn't lift and also walking all over the store since I got incorrect info at the info desk! Then, like a fool I went to the grocery store for a "few"things" and we all know how that goes, not to mention holiday shoppers including men who had clearly not been grocery shopping for a while...need I say more? Time for a nap!

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

Watson
on 7/4/14 6:14 am
VSG on 06/08/10 with

Hi and top of the day everyone,

Happy 4th of July everyone. Today is an off day for me, I'm just having a good time with my aunt's cat and one of her two dogs, they'll go back home this coming Tuesday or Wednesday of next week.

Today I'm going to do some reading and watch a movie or two.

I see everyone is being busy one way or another which can be good that is if you don't burn yourself out.

Lisa, I hope you feel better soon.

I hope everyone is doing good.

Have a great, fun, and safe day on this fine 4th of July. Take care everyone.

Highest Weight: 565 pounds (around 1999), Highest BMI: 94

Pre-op Weight: 476.40 pounds (2 weeks before {05/25/2010} VSG surgery), Pre-op BMI: 79.3

Lowest Weight: 153.5 pounds (as of 07/10/2013), Lowest BMI: 25.5

Current Weight: 350.75546 pounds (351 lb 0 oz./159.1 kilograms (as of 04/22/2019), Current BMI: 58.3

Kim M.
on 7/4/14 7:21 am - Poplar Grove, IL

Happy 4th🇺🇸

Went strawberry picking this morning. Went for a run and finished planting some flowers and hostas. I truly enjoyed seeing Kay and Connie yesterday!  What a beautiful place they have!  Seeing all the beautiful colors of yarn inspired me to come and and pick up the knitting needles and see if I remembered how to knit.  I usual crochet.  I must say, after knitting for about 10 min, I asked myself why I ever learned crocheting.  I love knitting and the look much more!

i gotta get ready to go over to some friends house for a fourth party.  We can walk, so that's good!  Going out of town tomorrow for another party.  Better get ready.  The next time I head out of town for work is July 21 to PA!

god Bless,

kim

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1061 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5587 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5332 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5359 views