Tuesday Roll Call

berts4
on 7/8/14 1:16 am - Rock City, IL

Good morning Illinois!

I am up and started the lists to start packing.  I have gathered a few things and had my protein and vitamins.

Shower next then into Freeport for a meeting.  Then, home to plant a couple of things into pots so Todd does not kill them while I am away.  I think I should be nice and make a good dinner too but I can't think of what.  Maybe something will come to me.

Tomorrow, we leave here at 6 am.  We are to land in Myrtle Beach about 3:20 (our time).  Our plan is to pick up the car, head to the hotel and be on the beach for fireworks by dusk.  Orientation for both of us all day Thursday and half a day Friday.  Then, I am on my own until Sunday afternoon as she is doing a leadership activity.  I will meet up with my friend from NY and not sure what else.  I have a list of meetings and I am taking all my books.  I am going to attempt to journal also.  I have had a mental block for journaling since my first husband made an ugly scene and burned all my journals up to that point.  That was over 37 years ago.....I need to get over it!

I hope you are all doing well.  Sharon, I hear Shingles takes a long time to get over.  Lisa, I hope your cold gets better soon.  Summer colds seem to be the worst.

Everyone have a wonderful day!

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

crystal M.
on 7/8/14 9:10 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I just got off work.  I need to work out.  I don't care how many hours I worked.  No more excuses.  It's really the only way the weight comes off me. 

Anyway....there is absolutely nothing going on with me today.  LOL!!!

Dawn.  Have fun and don't let the past get you down.  By not journaling you are giving this jerk guy power over you and your life....take your power back!!!  One of the things that helped me let go of the anger of my ex was someone telling me that anger gives him power over me.  And the more i thought about it the more I realized they were right.  And I let go of the anger.  Now this is the same sort of thing...right???

Ok well I better get my butt in gear and exercise.  Darn...have a good evening. 

Nancy G.
on 7/8/14 1:05 pm - La Salle, IL

Hello Everyone

I am still alive.  

I spent the weekend catching up on paper  work  that I had been putting off.  Ugh! It feels good to be done but I hate paperwork!  I also went shopping for a new flag pole.  Our nice wind storms last week took out my flag pole.  Knocked it clean over and damaged it to the point that it could not be repaired.  I went into sticker shock when I went to purchase a new one.  I had bought my original one at a tent sale. This one was about 5 times the price.  But we have always had a flag pole in our family and to me it is a must.  I also got caught on sleep and finally am seeing the end of my  cold.Yeah!!!

I had good news at my kidney doctor appointment last week.  I have lost  lbs and my kidney functioning is back to where it was 3 years ago which is a great improvement.  I will take that news any day!

Dawn,  I hope you and Liv have a great trip!  Such an exciting time for Liv.  Enjoy!

Sharon, I know it takes a long time to get over shingles.  The pain is from the nerves as it follows the path of the nerves and anytime you have nerve pain involved it is the worst pain and the slowest healing pain.  I wish that there was a magic wand to wave to make that pain go away!

Connie and Kay, You are in such an exciting time with your shop.  It sounds like things are going so great!  I love hearing about everything.  I also love your new license plates!  How cool!

Lisa, I am glad you are getting some work hours but sad that you are not feeling well.  I hope you feel better quickly!

Crystal, we need some more details about the new person that you are dating!  Come on, fess up!  It sounds like he is really nice and that you two are getting along great.  Also congrats on getting back into the exercise mode.  

Jason, I am thinking of you as your surgery is rapidly approaching.  Good luck! 

Kim, you are busy as usual

Everyone have a great week!

Cat Lady

Watson
on 7/8/14 1:55 pm
VSG on 06/08/10 with

Good evening Nancy,

Good to hear that you're still alive.

I hope that the paperwork went well for you. I bet it feels good to be done with the paperwork. Sorry to hear about the flagpole Wow! Five time the price?! It's good to get the sleep in, sorry to hear about your cold, I hope you feel better soon.

Congratulations on your appointment.

I'm thinking about my upcoming surgery, I want to be over and done with. I can't wait for my class at the hospital about the joint replacement so I can have that peace of mind. Thank you, I need the good luck.

Have a great night everyone.

Highest Weight: 565 pounds (around 1999), Highest BMI: 94

Pre-op Weight: 476.40 pounds (2 weeks before {05/25/2010} VSG surgery), Pre-op BMI: 79.3

Lowest Weight: 153.5 pounds (as of 07/10/2013), Lowest BMI: 25.5

Current Weight: 350.75546 pounds (351 lb 0 oz./159.1 kilograms (as of 04/22/2019), Current BMI: 58.3

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1070 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5597 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5341 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5368 views
Thursday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5404 views