Thursday Roll Call

birder I.
on 7/10/14 12:03 am - Rockford, IL

Good morning,

I am already at the store and should be cleaning up, but I wanted to drop in and say hello. We've been constantly busy and that's exciting. We are making progress with the computer system and mostly do the register correctly. And we are still having fun. Last night we went to Social for dinner because we haven't had time to go there. I had a delicious trout dish and have leftover trout to put in a salad tonight.

Kim came in again and I had more time to chat with her than the earlier visit. Such a treat to see friends!

I hope each of you is having a good day today!

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

Karen R.
on 7/10/14 3:52 am

Good afternoon! I thought I would take a minute and update on my life since I last checked in. I am doing well. I have a new grandson born on Good Friday! He was a little one 5 pounds and 17 inches long. But he is already 10 pounds, he loves to eat and he is such a good baby he sleeps almost through the night and most of the day! Just wakes up after a dirty diaper or to be fed! His name is Conrad.

I am 3  weeks today post op from have my right hip replaced, had the left hip done 3 years ago. The doctors had a rough time with me in surgery, I have since been diagnosed with what they call Bigeminal which means Bigeminy (Latin: bi-two, gemini-twins) is a descriptor for a heart arrhythmia in which there is a continuous alternation of long and short heart beats. Most often this is due to ectopic heart beats occurring so frequently that there is one after each sinus beat, typically premature ventricular contractions (PVCs). For example, a sinus beat is shortly followed by a PVC, then followed by a pause. The normal beat then returns, only to be followed by another PVC.

This also have this in 2007 when Dr Rosen put in the lap band. I underwent a series of test and all was well. Then I have have had this with each surgery since. But this time the doctor was so totally freaked out, he went out to talk to my daughter and he had a very serious look she said and was so frightened, she then smiled at him and said we know this is normal for her! I may have trouble getting my knee replaced in September now! He is afraid of me! I can only say I feel blessed! I am healing real well, still walking with a walker but I don't let that keep me down! I have lost 12 pounds since surgery June 19, 2014! God is Good!

Karen

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1073 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5600 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5342 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5370 views
Thursday Roll Call