Monday Roll Call

berts4
on 7/21/14 6:22 am - Rock City, IL

Good afternoon Illinois!

My sales Friday totaled $6.00.  I paid $10 for the space.....oh well......it was a wonderful night to be sitting outside in a rocking chair.  I talked to lots of people and many took my card.  I did demonstrations of the sugar scrub and everyone who used it thought it was fantastic.  But again.....no sales.  There were less than half the people there this time as opposed to last time.  I guess I need to make a Facebook page and see how that goes.

I got a sponsor last Thursday night and am meeting wither for the first official time tonight.  Yippee!  I am ready to move on with this recovery.

Saturday, Liv and I went to a grad party and then a Mary Kay party.  The lady convinced Liv that she should have one before she leaves as a way to get her friends together.  I don't mind....we might as well since she would probably have them over anyway.  It will be a fun activity.

Yesterday, I drove up to Madison to see the Monty Python Live (mostly) show.  I went alone as no one seemed to want to join me.  It was good and I am glad that I went.  I am feeling comfortable in my own skin lately and that is also good.

Today, so far, I have been catching up on some computer work and helping Liv with financial aid.  Tonight, my meeting.  Tomorrow, the chiropractor, meeting and in the late afternoon a seminar on joint pain.  My neck pain has been terrible lately and I am about ready to ask for medication.  Problem is, I can't take many that others can.

Wednesday I have an appointment then am having lunch with a couple of ladies from my IOP class.  We have all "graduated" and want to stay in touch.

Thursday, maybe a meeting with Janet before she moves to Arizona.

So.....everyone else must be very busy today as I am first at 3 pm.

I wish you all a happy and lovely day!

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1073 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5600 views
Tuesday Roll Call