Tuesday roll call

Kim M.
on 7/29/14 7:41 am - Poplar Grove, IL

Hi guys,

I got back from Harrisburg, PA yesterday.  Been super busy with work and running Maddie around with cheer.  Speaking with runnng, I've been running a lot lately.  I invested in a Garmin Forerunner 220.  I love it!  I've also been working on some knitting projects.  Love visiting the site still....it truly keeps me on track and I love reading about you guys!

kim

berts4
on 7/29/14 12:07 pm - Rock City, IL

Good late evening Kim and Illinois!

I got back late yesterday from Milwaukee from what was supposed to be a quick overnight on Saturday.  Long story shorter......I dropped Todd off with his friends at the Brewfest and went to check in at the hotel.  I got a bit lost in the city and had to use a bathroom.  I apparently parked in the wrong place and his car was being towed as I came back (only after about 15-20 minutes).  He was FURIOUS with ME and still seems to be.  I wound up staying over while he came home with our friends.  I left the hotel yesterday morning by taxi at 9:15 and finally retrieved the car (after about $ 460.00, not counting extra hotel and food...EXTORTION, I say) about 1:40 pm.  I used my private accounts to pay for this error but he is still behaving like an ass.  Some days, I am not really sure how much of his behavior I can take.  I am turning it over on a daily basis.  It's really all I can do for now.

Today, Liv and I got haircuts and she picked up a few things for her dorm.  Now, we are thinking of seeing a movie.  Late, but we want to get in all the free movies that we can before she leaves.

Tomorrow, I will be in Rockford for a couple of hours, then home for yard work, I think.  I am also thinking of signing up for some classes at the community college.  I will have to find employment before too long and it may help.

Janet and I had a nice visit the other day.  We really do need to stay in better touch.

Everyone have a lovely evening!

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1073 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5600 views
Tuesday Roll Call