Monday Roll Call

berts4
on 9/22/14 7:06 am - Rock City, IL

Good afternoon, Illinois!

I can't believe no one has been here yet today, so I'll start!

I am doing well, just nothing exciting like the rest of you all.  My life is same ol', same ol'.  At least it seems like that to me. 

I actually SPOKE with Liv for over an hour on the phone yesterday and she is doing well.  She is staying her course and studying (shown by her "B" on a Calculas test----she might have gotten 1 "B" in her high school Calc career.....) instead of partying.  Her roommate and other friend from New York have been hitting parties and were ticketed by the police for possession of alcohol by a minor.  $ 470.00 for each ticket!  That is A LOT of money for a starving college student.  Well.....maybe those girls aren't starving and maybe their parents are going to pay.  I am just glad that Liv understands what her purpose of being there entails.  So far, she is making good decisions.  She practices and plays Quidditch, is a member of her dorm's committee, is in the Shark Club and Sea Turtle Clubs, studies and does laundry.  These activities keep her very busy.  She is looking for a church, but has not found one yet.  I am proud of her and glad that she has a good head on her shoulders.

David........not so much.  He is back home and shows no ambition to have a better life.

Amber is doing well at her job and Riley is the light of my life.  Todd is behaving.  So......life is good.

I am meeting with my sponsor in a short time here today to do my 5th Step.  Maybe 6 and 7 right after.  Women's meeting tonight.  Sending out some resumes.

Everyone seems to be very busy.  I hope Carla is doing better and each of you has exactly what you need!

Have a great evening!

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

LisaTucker
on 9/22/14 9:43 am - IL

Hi, I know I have been mia, we were in St Louis over the weekend. So, I am still worn out and I have to work the whole week.

Anyway, it was my 50th year, high school reunion weekend. I don't know about everyone else, but there is no way I can party for 3 days in a row. At least not like we did 50 years ago! I had fun with everyone, and even met a couple of people I really didn't know in high school. We toured the high school. It has been compleatly redone. It was nice, they even have a vocational school with it.

Away from all the festivities, Hubert and I went to the gambling boat and out for a couple of great lunches.

Otherwise, back t o work today, and I am going to rest this evening.

Have a great evening,

Hugs,

Lisa

carlak
on 9/23/14 6:20 am - Bradenton, FL

Hi I am still in the hospital. They postponed surgery to see if food will stay down. This morning not so good! I think adhesions are taking a nice float in there abd are playing with ne! 

So no Vinnie time for me this week!

I'm am flying there on the 15th of October come hell or high water!!!!

Carla

image hosting site

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1070 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5597 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5341 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5368 views