Saturday roll call

birder I.
on 11/14/14 11:04 pm - Rockford, IL

Hi everyone!

Another busy week for us and now it's Sat. We are making up kits for the holidays--that's more work than it looks. We ran in to our coffee roaster last night at Social and he suggested adding coffee packs to the kits! Amazing, so that's next. We loved the idea!

Looking forward to relaxing tomorrow!

Stay warm!

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

ChristineB
on 11/14/14 11:20 pm - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

Morning! We are off to the dedication of Dave's Legion Post Memorial in Roselle and then we will go back for a dinner and trivia night. I am not much into trivia but love the fellowship.

Have a good day.

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

berts4
on 11/15/14 5:12 am - Rock City, IL

Good afternoon Connie and the rest of Illinois!

I am having a lazy day today.  I have been very busy lately, hardly at home much. 

Yesterday, I left my house at 9:30 am and did not return for good until 9:30 pm.  Last night, I went to the memorial for my friend that died last week from addiction.  It was very strange, to say the least.  It was held at the Roscoe VFW, which is basically a bar.  The room was not big enough for all the mourners, causing us to have to be pressed up against the bar in order to be in the line.  Many of the crowd were drinking.  During the service, the pastor made special thanks to her treatment centers and all of her recovery friends.  Odd.  I drove a couple of recovery friends and we left as soon as it was polite.

Tonight, a potluck and tomorrow dinner at Shogun with our friend who has ALS.  Todd is spending a lot of time with Bruce, which is a great thing.

Today is actually my 9 month sobriety anniversary.  Life is good.

Gotta get going.  I hope everyone is doing well.

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

birder I.
on 11/15/14 5:59 am - Rockford, IL

Happy nine months, Dawn!

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

ChristineB
on 11/15/14 12:56 pm - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

Nine months - YEAH!

Open RNY May 7