Sunday Roll Call

Phatchick
on 1/17/15 8:40 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Hi Peeps,

Sunday and its my usual grind for this day of the week. Church in the morning, followed by my step study. We never left the house yesterday, so i think today after church and my meeting we will get out there.

Jason, have they ever done the OH conference in Chicago? That would be nice to be able to attend if it were local. Do they choose warm locations? Oh well. Happy you are going to get some sunshine and warmth in Az.

Go Packers!

Hugs,

Sharon

ChristineB
on 1/17/15 9:01 pm - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

Jason, have they ever done the OH conference in Chicago? That would be nice to be able to attend if it were local.

OH conference = North Carolina  http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/amos/5283195/Super-Early-Bird-tickets-now-on-sale-Save-25-and-enter-to/

I have my Crosby jersey out to wear today. Personally, I do not think they have a prayer, the Pac that is.

Surprise B-day party last night after we served at Willow.

Later today we will be in Fox Lake for a family B-day party and to watch the Pac. Myself and a couple others are the lone Pac fans.

PS - the conference was in Chi-town about 5 years ago. I guess it is time for other areas of the country to have it close by.

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

Watson
on 1/17/15 10:08 pm
VSG on 06/08/10 with

Good morning everyone,

Today I'm going to do my laundry and a few other things around the house. When I finish all that I might go out and go to a thrift store and check out a few this there at the store to see if I can find any good deals for the day and play the rest of the day by ear.

They had the event in Chicago in 2009 in which I wasn't around on this site at that time let alone had surgery yet, I became a member of this site in 2010 and had my WLS surgery a few months later. Not sure if they do, but it seems like they do (to me it seems like it). I'm happy I'm going to Arizona too, I'll try to bring back some of the warm temperature back with me when I return back from my trip.

Have a great day everyone.

Highest Weight: 565 pounds (around 1999), Highest BMI: 94

Pre-op Weight: 476.40 pounds (2 weeks before {05/25/2010} VSG surgery), Pre-op BMI: 79.3

Lowest Weight: 153.5 pounds (as of 07/10/2013), Lowest BMI: 25.5

Current Weight: 350.75546 pounds (351 lb 0 oz./159.1 kilograms (as of 04/22/2019), Current BMI: 58.3

LisaTucker
on 1/18/15 1:30 am - IL

Not much happening today, Hubert came home from work with a really sore back. He said it happened as he walked out the door this morning. We will see if he goes to the ER later.

I am doing a roast, and a cherry pie for dinner. I am going to let Morgan do the crust.We will see how it comes out.

I went to the OH conferance in Chicago. It was a good learning experience. We had 2 or 3 tables of Illinois people.

Tomorrow, I need to take Morgan home, then Monica and I are going road tripping.

Have a good one,

Hugs,

Lisa

LC727
on 1/18/15 11:12 am

Open to join??? I am in west central IL and pre op phase of RNY. I have all my pre requirements done but was delayed now for high blood pressure to get under control, so time will tell

Phatchick
on 1/19/15 9:20 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Hi,

What an exciting time for you. Lisa is a bit south and west of the Cicago burbs. I am in the Sw burbs of Chicago in Lockport.

Excited for you.

Hugs,

Sharon

berts4
on 1/20/15 1:07 am - Rock City, IL

WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME!  Always great to "see" a new person.  We share our daily lives on the "Roll Call" and we are more than happy to answer any questions you may have.   Congratulations on your new journey!

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

Karen R.
on 1/19/15 12:30 pm

I was at the Chicago Oh Conference in 2009. I learned so much and had a great time with all my Illinois Oh friends! I was hoping for a return to Chicago again, but I guess it wasn't to be!

Karen

berts4
on 1/20/15 1:09 am - Rock City, IL

Yes, as others have said.....we had a fantastic time at the Chicago OH Conference.  We had a few tables together and I volunteered at the clothing exchange.  It will return to the area at some point, I am sure.

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1073 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5601 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5343 views