Tuesday Roll Call

Phatchick
on 5/4/15 11:05 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Hi Dear ones,

I am about to go to work, but wanted to stop by before i left.

Nancy, I know this pressure of having to relearn something on a archaic system........but time will make it easier and you will be awesome. I also know how wonderful it is to have the washer and dryer on the level with the bedrooms. We did it a few years ago and never regretted that decision.

Welcome to Vinnyville, Carla. I know how much the grandbabies rule our lives. i get to spend the day with mine tomorrow. Yay!

Gotta run, hugs to all my Peeps.

Sharon

LisaTucker
on 5/4/15 11:51 pm - IL

The sun is trying to peek out, I hope she does, I want to go get the rest of the plants this morning. Plus pay our sewer bills.

I agree, Morgan has been running our life for almost 17 years. Whenever she has anything, we attend. Regardless when it is.

Nancy, Everything will eventually work out.

In a perfect world none of us would be working.

Karla,  when are you going to buy a condo up here?

Have a great day, and stay dry.

Hugs,

Lisa

crystal M.
on 5/5/15 12:39 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I made myself tired last night packing.  I packed most of the evening and cleaned as I packed and did laundry.  I pooped out at 9. I got most of the kitchen packed.  So we will be eating on paper plates and not doing a whole lot of cooking. 

Tonight I want to get the bathroom and closets packed. 

I get over anxious and worry it's not going to get done in time.  That's how I am every time.  But it's not like I will run out of time.  We have till the end of the month to get out of here.  But we get the keys to our new place sooner and I want out of here ASAP!!! 

We are having a Cinco De Mayo celebration at work...and I sorta cheated.  I had 2 churros.  They were yummy.  And I am sure more calories than I consume in breakfast and lunch on a normal day.  Oh well. 

It has been raining and raining here.  Blah.  And it will be raining probably when we move.  Blah.

Nancy-  it is nice to hear from you.  Even if it's not good news.  You will get past this obstacle at work. 

Well time to get back to work.  Have a sunshiny day...or try. 

berts4
on 5/5/15 1:55 pm - Rock City, IL

Hi Sharon and the rest of Illinois!

I am doing pretty well.  I finally found a car, I bought a 2008 Prius!  I hope it is as good as it looked.  I like it and I seem to have gotten it at a pretty fair price.  Turns out, I did not need Todd to sign the papers to purchase it.  He is a little mad about that.  I think he feels that he is losing more control over me.  I am growing in many ways and I think he is afraid of being left behind.  I love him and have spent a very big part of my life with him. I will not leave him behind unless he forces that choice. 

The job is interesting......I have been doing lots and lots of physical labor getting the Garden Center ready.  I am looking at it that they are paying me to exercise.  This week, everyone's hours were cut (I got 15) in anticipation of the Grand Opening and weeks after where we will be crazy busy.  It is the "calm before the storm".  I am OK with it.

I get to pick Liv up from O'Hare on Thursday!  I am excited for her to be home.  I have invited her friends over on Friday night for a birthday/welcome home/game night/bonfire/get-together.  I hope a few can show up for her.

That's about it for me.  I hope you are all doing well!

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1068 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5593 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5338 views