Friday Roll Call

Phatchick
on 5/15/15 7:02 am - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Hi Peeps,

I have worked all week and I like it. I worked at the auction yesterday and made mucho tips. I just love that job. Fortunately, on Wednesday when I told the lawyer I had another job evry other Tuesday and every Thursday he was cool with it. I asked the office manager what my pay is and she told me the owner planned and on speaking with me.......still hasn't happened. I'll give it until the end of today.

G is going out of town for work, so I will be alone for a couple days next week. OK, I know it's weird, but this is the first time I will be alone all night since my dog passed in November. She always made me feel safe.

Tonight we have some dinner thing for charity and tomorrow G is working his consulting job so I will be footloose and fancy free. Sunday is church and we are taking a family pic after church, lunch and then taking G to the airport. That's my weekend.

What's on your agenda?

Hugs,

Sharon

LisaTucker
on 5/15/15 7:18 am - IL

No plans at all for today, except getting groceries,and other errands. We are going out tonight. Thats it for this weekend.

Hugs,

Lisa

birder I.
on 5/15/15 7:35 am - Rockford, IL

Hi folks,

Nothing much new here except work at the store which is really like playing. We have a good group coming in today which makes it extra fun. Who knew you could enjoy retail so much! Dawn, I feel bad that your retail experience is not fun but I'm sure a big company would be a pain. I worked in a fabric store once and was also fun but I spent all my income on fabric! LOL. Big box is probably a lot like a factory! I hope you find something that you enjoy!

Tomorrow I'm going to the Pec Thing with Kelly and her family while Kay does the store. She's been gardening some this week so it's mu turn to play. Hope the weather stays OK.

Take care,

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1068 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5593 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5338 views
Sunday Roll Call