Saturday Roll Call

Phatchick
on 5/16/15 6:21 am - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Hello Everyone!

Up early as always and enjoyed my coffee.

Today I am doing chores and putzing around the house. I found out very few companies come to Lockport to pick up donations. The only one so far that is willing to come all the way to Lockport ( i dont know what that means) is the Salvation Army.

I got paid yesterday and the attorney was very generous. He and I have a meeting on Monday to "discuss things". He mentioned this as he gave me my pay check and walked out of the office on Friday. Bizarre but doable.

Comcast should be here is a few minutes so I have to go.....we changed from ATT internet to Comcast. Hoping it's faster and more reliable.

Hugs!

Sharon

LisaTucker
on 5/16/15 8:13 am - IL

Happy Saturday.

I have got a load of laundry washed, dryed and put away. I also took and switched Hubert's closet from winter to summer. And also switched his shirts around, so maybe he will wear some different ones.

Now I am going to pick up the kitchen, and then go pick up some stuff  I forgot yesterday when we did the main shopping. Plus get some vitamins I am out of.

Hopefully then, I will be able to get outside and finish sweeping the deck, and putting the chairs and stuff out.

Oh, we are now the new grandparents of baby robins that were born in the nest on the porch light.

Have a great day,

Hugs,

Lisa

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1061 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5588 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5332 views
Sunday Roll Call