Sunday Roll Call

ChristineB
on 7/5/15 4:03 am - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

Yeah - one more day to the week-end!

I have a little of this and that to do today including a trip to Target and the grocery store. That is about it.

&

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

Phatchick
on 7/5/15 5:37 am - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Hi Chris and Friends,

we stayed in yesterday and last night. G worked 12 days straight and he just needed to relax. I am covered in mosquito bites from being out and about and just didn't want to sit out last night and get eaten up again. 

After church we are taking the grandbabies to a splash pad and then out to dinner. 

What's new?

Hugs,

Sharon

LisaTucker
on 7/5/15 7:43 am - IL

Good Morning, I am not going to do to much today. except smoke some ribs. That, somw leftover slaw from yesterday, corn on the cob, leftover dump cake, and a fruit salad will be our dinner. I may throw something else on the smoker too, just because.

We did have a bit of excitment yesterday. We were out in back, getting ready for our BBQ, when Hubert noticed black smoke coming from next door, one of our rentals. He grabbed a hose and headed over there. They were grilling on a propane grill, when the pipe that feeds the gas to the grill flew off and sent the propane tank into the corner of the house. Thank goodness all it did was melted the siding, and burned up a chair. The fire department showed up and finished making sure the fire was out. Now we will see what our insurance company will do.

Our fireworks were great as usual.

Have a great and relaxing day.

Hugs,

Lisa

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1068 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5593 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5339 views