Monday Roll Call

ChristineB
on 7/13/15 5:00 am - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

We are getting nailed with rain right now. Oh joy, that means that the low area way back in my second lot will never dry.

I am a tired chick-a-dee. It is hard to push 200# of person and wheel chair through grass and a hard surface. But, I would not have had it any other way but to have Dave at the Itasca Fest with me.

What is happening in your area of IL?

&

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

crystal M.
on 7/13/15 8:49 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

What a nice weekend it turned out to be.

Friday I came home and worked outside.  I power washed the whole front of the house and the front porch. Then I sprayed weed killed in between the paver stones in the driveway and walk way and back patio.  All that took about 3 hours.  By the time I was done my arms were sore and I needed a bath badly.

Saturday I baked cookies.  My delicious chocolate chip cookies.  Then in half of them I put peanut butter chips...oh ya that was yummy.  I am sending Amanda a huge container of them.  Greg put up my collage of pictures in the living room.  And I cleaned.  Then we went into Chicago and met Greg's family at Bergoff for Greg's birthday dinner.  I actually put on a skirt...he likes me in a skirt. 

Sunday, we had some friends over for a cookout.  The weather actually cooperated.  We had a backup plan.  If it had rained were going to order pizza.  This was so much better.  We had burgers and different salads (potato, pasta)  watermelon. Then my cookies.  Oh it was nice.  I love our patio. 

Then we got more good news.  Greg's daughter from Kentucky will be here for our reception party too.  So both our daughters will be in town for our party.  It's like everything is working out perfectly.  Oh and we were going to rent a tent for the party because rain or shine we figured we would need it.  Well our friend yesterday said- don't rent one I have a 10X20 tent you can use for free!!!  That just saved us $150 at least. 

Christine-  Be careful you don't hurt yourself taking care of Dave.  That is the last thing either one of you need.

Well back to work....have a good day and stay dry!!!

Christine- Be careful you don't hurt yourself taking care of Dave. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1073 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5600 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5343 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5370 views
Thursday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5407 views