Tuesday Roll Call

ChristineB
on 7/21/15 3:31 am - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

Off to the grind stone soon.  Not much in my world lately.

&

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

LisaTucker
on 7/21/15 5:03 am - IL

Good Morning,

Had a lot to do yesterday, I went to unemployment in person, to see what the holdup was with my benefits. I think it is ok now. We will see.

Then I was able to get about 1/2 of the landscaping done the east side of the house. 2 bags of mulch to lay and one more bush. Hubert said he would fini**** for me this afternoon.

I think I will make beef stew for supper tonight.

Life is good.

Hugs,

Lisa

ChristineB
on 7/21/15 5:46 am - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

You were going to unemployment yesterday. Were you happy with the outcome?

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

LisaTucker
on 7/21/15 7:30 am - IL

I am waiting for them to call me sometimes today. Hopfully, I will know then what the outcome is. If I don't get the call today, I will call the agent direct tomorrow.

Lisa

crystal M.
on 7/21/15 7:55 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

Today is a quiet day.  Most everyone is gone out of the office, at some offsite meeting.  Some of us are going to lunch together. 

I am glad that this week looks rain-free.  I am already thinking ahead to our party.  I hope it doesn't rain.  That would be such a bummer.  Geez, I hope it doesn't rain at the wedding.  It's an outdoor wedding.  That would be worse.  I am hoping that since it's sunny California it will live up to it's reputation. 

My next worry is getting the dress packed.  The garment bag I had is too small.  I will have to find another one.  I want to carry on my dress.  I am NOT checking it.  The last thing I need is for this dress to get lost.  I talked to Cat (you remember her) she used to work for United and she said I should have no problems carrying-on my dress.  I was worried about the "embellishments" (the crystals, rhinstones...what ever they are) setting the scanners off at the airport.  She said they got 3-4 wedding dresses through every week.  They are used to it...no big deal.  God I hope so. 

I am getting my hair cut and colored tomorrow.  I wanted to time it close to the wedding but not too close. 

I have to go to Walgreens and Walmart after work today. 

Lisa-  good luck with your unemployment. 

Well I better get back to work.  Have a great day all.

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1073 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5601 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5343 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5371 views
Thursday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5407 views