Wednesday Roll Call

ChristineB
on 7/22/15 8:13 am - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

Nice day so far - all by myself and can listen to whatever music I want. I have all of the work just about done - Yeah. 

What is happening in your world?

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

crystal M.
on 7/22/15 11:33 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

It has been such wonderful weather.  My only complaint is that I am stuck inside at work.  Wish I could be at home in my yard. 

My plants in the front don't seem to be thriving.  I was worried about that.  The clay soil.  I figured it might be a couple seasons of tilling and composting to get that soil in good shape.  This Fall I will throw some leaves in there and turn it over.  It doesn't help that it has rain so much and clay soil holds so much moisture.  Oh well.  I can only keep trying. 

Today after work I am getting my hair cut and colored.  I waited as long as I could.  I wanted to wait close to the wedding date to get a fresh cut and color.  But not too close.  I am going even darker still.  I have been going a little darker every time.  The light color is just not good for my hair.  So this time I am going for more of a darker drown (or chestnut) with caramel color highlights. 

Well back to work...have a wonderful day all.   

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1068 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5593 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5338 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5366 views
Thursday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5401 views