Monday Roll Call

Phatchick
on 7/27/15 9:09 am - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Hello Friends,

Where did July go to? I know it rained a lot because I have a big green garden, but hardly watered. The tomatoes and green peppers are looking good.

My job is ending in September. The owner is not renewing his lease. The auction is having a difficult time finding another company to take it over. I'm going to miss that job. I love it.

Crystal, I bought my wedding dress bag at one of those bridal stores. They sell big white ones. 

Sounds like everyone has been busy. We have spent a lot of the summer with the grandkids. We also have had a lot of showers this summer. Wedding and baby showers have been keeping me busy.

Hugs,

sharon❤️

crystal M.
on 7/27/15 11:17 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I had a nice weekend.  Turned out that we were able to cookout Saturday.  So that was nice.  Brenda came over and I tried on my dress and she zipped up my dress all the way.  Oh yes it fits perfectly.  If I gained even a few pounds it probably wouldn't fit.  I can also see why strapless dresses stay up.  This thing would not go down unless I unzipped it.  Funny I always wondered.  And just between us...the boobs...it's not me...it's all dress...I start a couple inches below the dress...LOL!!!!    

I will say it's a lot warmer in there than I anticipated.  I am glad it's a very short ceremony and we are by a beach.  Whew....I was very warm in that dress.  I hope it's a very cool day there that day.  Cross your fingers for 70 degrees and sunny. 

Of course you know Sunday we worked on the invitations.  I thought they were cute.  It will be very low key and casual.  I am hoping that day will be nice out too.  Cross your fingers!!!!

Today at work was a bit stressful because a girl didn't come to work and I had to fill in for her.  I had to do something I trained for one time and I did one time months ago.  So I am sitting here trying to remember how to do this.  Reading the notes...not understanding other people's notes.  It took me a few tries but I finally figured it out.  Ugh.  It was nerve racking. 

Sharon- my dress fits ok in the bag.  I just worried because it doesn't offer much protection (like a suitcase) if security doesn't allow me to carry my dress on board.  I mean anything can rip right through that material and the way they throw things around.  It could end up ruined.   

Well better get back to work.  Have a great day all. 

LisaTucker
on 7/27/15 2:13 pm - IL

Sorry to hear your job is ending. you will find another.

Crystal, The last time we flew, there were 2 wedding gowns brought aboard the plane. They hung them in a closet for the girls. The tuxes too.

Trying to stay busy. I find that the house and things don't need much attention when you are always home to do them.

Hugs,

Lisa

crystal M.
on 7/27/15 5:07 pm - Joliet, IL

Lisa- Really!!  That makes me feel so much better.  I have been kind of stressing about that.  Thinking about what if scenarios.  That is a relief. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1061 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5588 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5332 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5360 views
Thursday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5393 views