Tuesday Roll Call

ChristineB
on 7/28/15 4:58 am - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

AAAWWWW!! The AC is fixed at work. The compressor went out. My room was muggy and warm. We had to go over to the village hall side or the rear of the PD to cool off. I brought in a 12" high fan for at my desk. Dispatch had it worse as they cannot leave the room. They have a portable unit for cooling.

Not planning on doing anything after work but stay inside. I had an ingrown toenail worked on yesterday. Surprisingly it does not hurt. He numbed it up first. The doc said they usually (for the second and other smaller toes) happen due to being stepped on or stubbing it. Well, I resemble that remark - I stub my toes at least 3-4 times a year. I am just staying off of it to be careful.

What is happening in your corner of Lincoln Land?

&

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

crystal M.
on 7/28/15 10:06 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I don't have much planned this week or this weekend. 

There is just not much going on right now.  I think it's the calm before the storm. 

I could be wrong but I get this feeling that the girls at work I have some kind of party or shower planned for me.  Like I said I could be wrong. 

I know I keep being asked if I am getting excited.  To be honest it doesn't feel real yet.  It still feels far off.  I think once I start packing and getting ready for the trip.  Then the excitement will be there.  Right now I am anxious to go...I can't wait.  But the excitement of...OMG it's almost time!!!  Isn't there yet. 

Well I better get going.  I am doing two people's jobs this week.  Have a good day

LisaTucker
on 7/28/15 11:03 am - IL

I thought I might get ut to the pool this afternoon, but a storm front is approching, so another day will do.

I did get some sweet corn this morning, fresh off the farmers truck. that is the best kind.

Right now I am havng a stuffed tomato, with chicken salad, for lunch with some blueberries.

Crystal. The girls probably are planning something. Enjoy being the center of attenion

Chris, stay inside and stay cool. I have a foot doctor appointment next month.

Stay cool,

Hugs

Lisa

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1061 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5588 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5332 views
Sunday Roll Call