Tuesday in Gloomy Illinois!!!

carlak
on 9/29/15 6:27 am - Bradenton, FL

Good morning,

I have been here since last Minday. My car has been in the shop since we got here! It only starts if you jump it! So I bought a new battery thinking that was the problem. The next morning it was dead again. Called Geico and they came and jumped it. Took car back to Firestone. Left it overnight. Did a diagnostic on it. They thought it was the radio not turning off after you shut the car down. Sow we took that fuse out. Next morning the car was dead again. Called Geico again. Now they are pissed at us. Took car back to Firestine. Firestone said we needed a new altinator. I'm questioning this cause car is running after jump. 

There is a short somewhere and their master mechanic can't find it! So I called my cousin and he said to take it to his mechanic in Skokie. It's there now. My lips to gods ears! I hope they can fix this car fast! And not cost me 1,000.00

I see a surgeon at Evanstin Hospital on Friday. I need ,y stoma redone. This dumping is making me crazy!

I had to watch every video on Gadyeic bypass, sleeve, switchTou name it I watched it! I'm not sure why I had to watch every one but oh well, now they want me to go to a support group before the appointment. I said and when are they? Icy 9 and my appt is Ict 2 how is that possible? I said I went to my Drs support group in Fl before I left. Does that count?

I think this fix is more medical than to loose weight. There is mesh involved.

I don't need to loose any wright. 

So we will see what this doc has to say!!

Anyway we had my Vinnie's second birthday on Saturday! She had a blade! So did this Grammy!!!

Talk on I'll check back later!

Carla

image hosting site

crystal M.
on 9/29/15 12:40 pm - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I can't believe how fast the weather going down.  I mean were just having 80's-90's and now by the end of the week the high is 60.  It takes weeks for the weather to warm up and one week for it to cool down....I say no fair!!!!  Before we know it we will be shoveling snow and scraping our car windows again...ugh...

Amanda's birthday is coming up and she asked for a crockpot.  I have been looking for a nice one cheap.  Well I haven't shopped around for a crock pot for sometime now and I thought mine was nice (it's programmable).  But now they have ones that stir for you...and you can program how often you want it stirred!!!  They have ones that will stay on during an electric outage.  This is stuff just blows my mind.  I feel cheated now.  I want a fancy crockpot!!!  I want one that stirs...LOL!!!  Anyway Amanda is getting a basic programmable one and she asked for a chocolate cake.  So I am baking her a cake.  I hope it get there in one piece. 

Talking about crockpots.  I have chicken noodle soup in mine at home.  I can't wait.  I haven't had any homemade chicken noodle soup since last Winter.  Yummy!!!

Carla- I agree it doesn't sound like the alternator.  When the alternator is out the car is completely dead.  I had the same issue once and it was my battery cables.  They were fried.  Needed new ones.  I was able to get a jump but it would go dead if I turned off my car. 

Well it's almost the end of the work day....thank goodness.  Have a good day all

carlak
on 9/30/15 12:10 pm - Bradenton, FL

Be,I eve it or not it was the altinator modulator. So the altinator assembly witch houses the modulator and altinator assembly had to be replaced. 338.00!

image hosting site

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1073 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5601 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5343 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5371 views
Thursday Roll Call