Sunday-Fun Day Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 10/11/15 8:31 am - IL

A beautiful day to get outside and do something. Even if it is just soaking up some sun. That is what I am going to do in a bit. I am putting some steaks on the grill for dinner.

Nancy, Hopfully you will be able to get Rick into the Vet Home there in LaSalle. It would be so more convinent for you. Have you looked into Lifeline for yourself. My friend Cheryl has it and it eases her mind if she happen to fall and has problems getting up.

I still have to pick up the kitchen. I made those 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies this morning, as well as a easy cheesecake. I want to also make some carmal corn. I am taking it to my daughters house as a treat in a couple of weeks, and I need to know how much it makes.

Have a great day!

Lisa

crystal M.
on 10/11/15 10:59 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I woke this morning to some bad news. Brenda text me during the night to tell me the Amanda's grandma was air lifted to St Joe's hospital...she suffered a stroke (yes just like Rick...it must be something in the air). She didn't tell Amanda because she didn't want to ruin her birthday. I said let's not say nothing till we know the extent of the damage. It might not be that bad and we can tell her that...instead of worrying her. So we are waiting for all the tests to come in and for the nuerologist's report. I am so hoping it's not bad. I really don't want have to call Amanda and tell her bad news. I am also not going to tell her it happened on her birthday. I will tell her it happened after midnight. I do not want her to think this happened on her birthday.

Anyway...I will carry on my day like planned and wait for the afore mentioned prognosis.

I went to church today and went to my class. I have sort of homework to do. I have to come up with some ideas on some community service projects our group can do. Funny...my mind is a blank. Maybe I will google it.

Well time to get back to my Sunday...have a good day all

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1061 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5588 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5332 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5359 views
Thursday Roll Call