Tuesday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 10/13/15 4:09 am - IL

Good Morning Ev1.

They are saying that there will be a frost on Friday night. :( I guess our warm fall will come to an end.

I think the only thing wrong with Tuesdays are that it isn't the middle of the week yet. So, the weekend is still far away.

What is happening in your world?

Hugs,

Lisa

crystal M.
on 10/13/15 8:55 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

having a somewhat busy day. Always good...makes the day go by faster.

Today I am making tacos for dinner. Yesterday I made this Chicken buffalo di**** was very spicy. But I was hoping that it would help my sinuses...it didn't

Amanda's grandma had a stroke that effected the left side of her body. Her arm and foot seems to be the most effected. Brenda said that she is doing better by the day. But she still has a feeding tube because she can't swallow. There will be a lot of rehab needed. Greg's sister is a Dr of psychology and I guess she had did some study in this area. She said the right side of the brain (because her left body was effected) would be the area that effects social skills and non verbal skills. So she may have some issues with this.

Anyway I a going to visit her tomorrow after my doctor appointment.

Nancy- I hope Rick is doing better.

Well time to get back to work.

carlak
on 10/13/15 3:37 pm - Bradenton, FL

Oh Crystal I'm so sorry about your daughters Grandmother. Thoughts are with you.

I go into Evanston Hospital tomorrow afternoon to deal with this crazy mesh that is in my anastomoses. I am hoping that they can get it thru the endoscope. I'll be there for. Few days.

My Dr is Dr John Linn. He seems like he knows his stuff!!!

Carla

image hosting site

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1067 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5593 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5338 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5365 views