Sunday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 10/18/15 4:59 am - IL

Good Morning.

Yesterday I spent most of the day cleaning and doing carpets. I have one more room to do today, then the public part of the house will be fall cleaned, I will tackle the back of the house in the next few weeks.

Last night we drove down to Atlanta, Illinois, for dinner with Monica and Scott. Just a little store front place that has stood the test of time, Good food, and way to much of it.

Have a great day,

Hugs

Lisa

crystal M.
on 10/18/15 2:48 pm - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I did the same thing yesterday and cleaned. I also made an apple cinnamon bread...it turned out really good for my first homemade bread. I also went to Target...I found a few things on clearance.

Today I went to church. The bread was for my church group. It was my turn to bring something.

Amanda's grandma is doing a tad bit better. She is still unconscious. When I visited on Sunday they told us that she was responsive to stimuli. But when we tickled her feet she was moving. I think she responded to us because she knew it was us. She responding to use through out the evening with increasing movement. We talked to her and laughed and tickled her feet and she moved. She has not opened her eyes yet. But the doctors said it will take time for her brain to heal itself from this and she is doing well.

For Sweetest Day Greg bought me my favorite cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory and roses. He drove all the way to Orland Park to get it on his day off Friday (while I was at work)...it took him 2 hours round trip. It was very nice and sweet.

Well enjoy the rest of your Sunday...over and out

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1068 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5593 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5338 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5366 views
Thursday Roll Call