Wednesday Roll Call

crystal M.
on 10/21/15 7:52 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

Happy Hump Day!!!

We have been grilling out for dinner. Not many days left to grill. I know some people grill in the middle of Winter but Greg says with a gas grill that's much easier. but he has a charcoal Grill and I guess when it's cold it's hard to get the temp up and to stay up in those....when it's really cold.

Greg has several business trips for work coming up. Well, possibly. They aren't for sure yet. One might be next week to Buffalo, NY. Then possibly San Antonio, TX for a couple of days in November. Then for sure Pittsburgh for sure in November, also. Although, it's a bummer to be in this big house by myself. He gets a bonus for the trips. That will come in handy for Christmas and new tires for my Jeep.

Which by the way Christmas is very different for me this year. I usually have so much of my shopping done by now. I haven't even started. Well first off I can't shop for Greg till after Thanksgiving. We share a bank account and I can't have him seeing where I shop for his presents. But on the bright side so much of my shopping is online now. Even if I wait I won't have to brave the stores and wait in lines.

Nancy- I am so sorry about your identity theft. Can you call the place where you bought the desk and complain. At least let them know they have an issue. I hope you feel better too.

My sinuses are the same and so are my ears. The weird thing is when I tilt my head upside down I can hear pretty well out of my ears. Weird. Very weird.

Well...time to get back. Hopefully this day goes by fast.

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1061 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5588 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5332 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5360 views
Thursday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5392 views