Wednesday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 11/4/15 3:59 am - IL

Good Morning,

We have a dense fog alert this morning, and I have to use country roads to get to LaSalle this morning to work. I am not happy!

We should be busy in the office this week, and it is not. That is scary.The only thing I can think of is that Com Ed and Ameren have not started shutting off yet. Nicor either.

Otherwise, it is a quiet week so far.

Sharon, Jason, where are you????????

Christine, we haven't seen you all fall. I hope nothing is wrong.

Hugs,

Lisa

crystal M.
on 11/4/15 7:48 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

Well my liquid diet is going really well. Everything is staying down and I am feeling great no problems at all. I will graduate to soft foods tomorrow and see how I do with that. On the bright side of all this I have lost 5 lbs just being on a the liquid diet. But everything looks so yummy now. I want to eat!!!! I am looking forward to cottage cheese and scrambled eggs tomorrow. LOL...I do hope this works. I want to eat like normal again.

One more thing to add to my ever growing list of weird things that bother me. My hips are really hurting me at night. To the point that it causes me to lose sleep. I have started to take a Tylenol PM before I go to bed and that works to about 4-5am. And then I can feel it...my hips are aching. I don't know why they are hurting. They don't bother me any other time...just at night. I have ordered a thick memory foam pad hoping this will help. Otherwise I am at al loss. I don't want to keep having to take sleep medicine to sleep.

I have no serious health issues...which I am thankful. But all of these little things...my sinuses, my hips, my band....they are going to drive me up a wall!!!!

Yes it was so foggy and there were people driving with no headlights!!! You couldn't see them till they were right in front of you. I would think they would see for themselves when they see how close a car gets before you can see them when they don't have their lights on...and they would think...hmmm maybe I should put mine on. Nope.

I don't think Sharon even comes on here anymore. I see her on Facebook all of the time. It's funny when I think of all the people that have come and gone on this board. Some of them I am still see on Facebook.

Well I am in for a long day today. I don't have much to do. So it will be boring.

See you all later...have a good day.

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1061 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5588 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5332 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5360 views
Thursday Roll Call