Friday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 11/6/15 6:22 am - IL

Heading out the door to the foot Dr. Then to the Eye Doctor. Get groceries then head over to pick up Hubies car, It is getting an automatic start put on it. Out to dinner this evening, then Xmas craft fair tomorrow and a hockey game tomorrow night.

I am tired already!

And how does your weekend look?

Lisa

crystal M.
on 11/6/15 10:13 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

My weekend looks not so busy....thank goodness.  After last weekend and not feeling well on top of everything.  It will be nice just staying home.  Greg said something like "we only have church this weekend"...and I said "ya why"...all suspiciously.  I thought he was planning something...LOL.  He said...nothing I was just saying we can relax this weekend.  

To be honest we do have to pack up the patio for the Winter.  And I don't want to be out when I am testing out my band.  That is the worst when you are out and your band misbehaves.  Ugh.  Lisa you know what I mean.  I am feeling great and I am testing the waters this weekend with regular food.  I want to be home when I do.  So far so good.

I will be honest about another thing.  I can't wait to decorate my house for Christmas.  I have so many ideas.  But of course I can only do so much.  We are on a budget.  So I have to pick and choose.  I have chosen to light up the outside bushes for sure.  Lucky for me I already have two Christmas trees.  So the small one is going in the living room and the big one is in the family room.  Oh I have lots of plans....hahaha

Well back to my day...at least it's going by fast. 

berts4
on 11/6/15 12:45 pm - Rock City, IL

Good afternoon Lisa and the rest of Illinois!

I am finishing up my work week and checking in here.

Crystal, For real food, stick with protein rich things that are easy.  I know you are kind of picky so maybe crumbled ground beef would be good.  I would suggest baked or broiled fish if you like.  Tuna, salmon and shrimp mixed with some mayo are good options too.  Good luck!

My big news is that Liv got an internship for next semester, working in her chosen field.  I am super excited for her.  She will be counting and tagging dolphins and doing other research with one of the Marine Science professors.  She will get 6 credit hours too!  She is making those dreams into realities.

I have been crazy tired for over a month.  Tonight, I  am going home to relax because tomorrow & Sunday, I am the registration chair for a recovery event in Rockford.  I actually Hotwired a hotel room for tomorrow night to cut down on driving and give me more time for relaxing.

Besides that, things are pretty much the same.

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1070 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5597 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5341 views